• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

He comes and goes pretty quick, but I do vaguely hear him at times. Do you think it may be a recording? You can definitely hear him better than I can

I straightened out the sigma enough to make the day, not the straightest (if that's a word) but swr is OK. Today and part of tomorrow but tomorrow night the whole antenna system comes down.

So I sure hope to catch some of you wwdx gents on the air this weekend. The band is wide open today. Will be standing by
I heard you in there 828, I had to tip my antenna down because of the wind so I cant get out. Did you hear the Belarus station?

I have the antenna on plastic saw horses. The SWR is still low at 500w, I am going to see if any worms are coming out of the ground....

He comes and goes pretty quick, but I do vaguely hear him at times. Do you think it may be a recording? You can definitely hear him better than I can
He was running a CQ recording and getting back to people that could jump in there. His repeat cycle only left a 3 second gap, he was talking more than listening.

Now I hear Australia....

Reactions: Brother DXer
I heard you in there 828, I had to tip my antenna down because of the wind so I cant get out. Did you hear the Belarus station?

I have the antenna on plastic saw horses. The SWR is still low at 500w, I am going to see if any worms are coming out of the ground....
Putting a little heat in the ground are you, don't fool those ground hogs!

My mast is scoped all the way down for winds also but performance is still ok. I hear some distant unintelligible voices so maybe he's in there somewhere.

Switched out antennas yesterday from the 4' firestik to an old k40 4' fiberglass I had sitting in the garage. After tunning it, 1.0 on 20 and 1.3 on 40, higher on the uppers but useable. Conditions were good as I made contact with a station in NC from the driveway. Think I will use it for awhile till I get bored and put the sirio back on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated