• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

With the DX being down I went surfing around on the radio again and found the braggart Mark on 19 AM again doing his thing but he sure wasn't as loud as he use to be ! LOL

Thanks I tried to bookmark it, hope it works. I guess this weekend I'll have to put my KL-203P in my car and ready my Stryker SR-10 antenna for a possible road trip next week. Be interesting to see what the McKinley will do with a little help. Almost a 500 mile road trip ought to reap me some contacts if I run 37 & 39 LSB. I know the Texas guys seem to like 37.
What I can't hear you

Reactions: whiteastro
Well finally made the 5.5 hr trip to Motel 6 in Clarion PA. 20 minutes away from Bob's CB Shop in Strattansville PA. Hopefully tomorrow he will sraighten out my Lincoln II+ Was a wonderful trip thru Heartland Pennsylvania and the Appelacian ( spelling ) Mountains so didn't hear much radio. Boy I thought my valleys were bad these made mine look like Kids Stuff ! As the journey got to the end and the land opened up I did hear some DX but couldn't connect. Tomorrow is another day hopefully with a fixed radio and a long trip home. ( And a different direction )

Well finally made the 5.5 hr trip to Motel 6 in Clarion PA. 20 minutes away from Bob's CB Shop in Strattansville PA. Hopefully tomorrow he will sraighten out my Lincoln II+ Was a wonderful trip thru Heartland Pennsylvania and the Appelacian ( spelling ) Mountains so didn't hear much radio. Boy I thought my valleys were bad these made mine look like Kids Stuff ! As the journey got to the end and the land opened up I did hear some DX but couldn't connect. Tomorrow is another day hopefully with a fixed radio and a long trip home. ( And a different direction )
Well final report on radio did not turn out good. Bob found a bad crystal in the system and didn't have one to replace it but gave me the location of it so I guess I will have to get involved with President Radio Tomorrow. The saga continues. I have enough tied up in that radio I could have bought a real radio from Bob's CB Shop. I get thru this and it is goodbye to President radio forever !

Well, can you gents kindly give a report on what the band has been like lately. I'm hoping to be back in business within the next week or two and can't wait. In the midst of getting other things squared away, I should have a temporary pole mast up this week with everything else slowly coming together behind it.

I'm ready for a DX fix!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated