• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 Meters is Awfully Quiet Today!

Yeah, that's BS for sure. Sounds like someone has a big amp and is trying to be a bully. I love those types as most of the time in person they are some piss ant that is scared to death to have any face to face contact!! I use power from time to time and don't bleed over any channels. Clean in equals clean out. A splatter box indeed it is!! He is bleeding over more than just 11 meters I promise that!! If wanted he could easily Be found, maybe that's why he shut up lol. Anyway have a blessed day an enjoy the dx'ing while you can!!

That's what's nice about living on a Farm , On top of a hill , out in the Boonies the closet one I have is 20 miles away !**Jump_im**

Get used to it guys, things are starting to quiet down. The cycle is waining, so unless you've got locals or are willing to go to "CB radio chat" online, it may be getting kinda quiet!

Reactions: 1 person
Dx is running hard here , a lot of Virginia , WV , Tenn , Kentucky NC an SC I actually have been talking to 711 in Ohio off an on for the last two days .But it's to nice out to talk on the radio I'm going to take the Ol' HD out for a well deserved ride !**Jump_im**

Reactions: 3 people
Been hearing up there no doubt 194. Philly has been coming in as well as the NY. Cali has been good as well here. Seems like the conditions are better up in the panhandle area. Seems like it's getting there before we hear it and it makes it hard to get back to you guys lol. Some big strappers are out as well.

Reactions: 2 people

Attachments

• sfu.PNG
    sfu.PNG
    133.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.