• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38 LSB agitator "Blue Waffle" fined $18,000 by the FCC

lucky this guy didn't get shot trespassing.

The “castle law” establishes that homicide is justifiable in particular circumstances:

• when committed in self-defense by one who “reasonably believes” he is in danger of great bodily harm or death,
  • to prevent a forcible felony; and to prevent trespass on private property.

The "Castle doctrine" varies from state to state, but it usually applies only in your home. You know the old saying: "a man's home is his castle." The notion is that a person should not have to retreat while in his own home. Still, many states require that the homeowner be in fear of his life before he can use deadly force.

Here in Florida, shooting a guy who is in the street would be a bad idea. However, if he approaches you and presents a threat to your safety, our "stand your ground" law might justify your use of deadly force to protect yourself. The "Castle doctrine" would not apply.

Delta 1 , ( Rick ) , See ? You never know ! That's not far from me. Actually last few weeks I have been talking short Dx out that way , especially Boston area . I do have a few friends in the San Francisco I use to chat with last good cycle . That was one of the states I needed to complete my quest of chatting with all 50 states . The worse ones for me were Maryland , and New Jersey . I managed to get Hawaii on AM down below Ch 1 . This took me almost 45 years to do !:LOL: 73 and God Bless You and Yours , Leo

Yep that would be the 2 culprits ... There Hideous...

Yeah, these guys are at it all the time.The worst is Matt W979, former resident of the penitentiary in the State of Texas for drug dealing and possession.He lives with mommy and daddy now, they brought him out to Phoenix to baby sit him after he got out of prison.He runs consistently 2KW on 38LSB and swears constantly, jams, play music, and tunes up when people are trying to talk, he's a worst jack-wagon than Chris 306.Matt is also a licensed ham operator (W7ZFG) and yeah he's getting to be a big problem in the Phoenix area.

Yeah, these guys are at it all the time.The worst is Matt W979, former resident of the penitentiary in the State of Texas for drug dealing and possession.He lives with mommy and daddy now, they brought him out to Phoenix to baby sit him after he got out of prison.He runs consistently 2KW on 38LSB and swears constantly, jams, play music, and tunes up when people are trying to talk, he's a worst jack-wagon than Chris 306.Matt is also a licensed ham operator (W7ZFG) and yeah he's getting to be a big problem in the Phoenix area.
That's who I heard others yelling at weeks ago out that way......"Shut up Matt!". Repeatedly.

I rec Phoenix pretty regularly. Got some nice conversation with them. Some are crystal clear like they're right next door. Sounds like they're using vox microphone. Always nice and let me know I made the trip.

Yep, there are some great guys out here, but Matt's not one of them, nothing but a trouble making a$$-hole !

Trump has shortlisted this guy for a presidential pardon, no doubt!
wtf-serious.png

Reactions: n8fgb and TheRATT
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.