• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38LSB is dead as a doornail

Do you miss The Blue Waffle?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • The IHOP Special of the Day! No Thank You :-)

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Shady as in? Sir you dont know me personally to say im shady or not. Just sayin.

Good God man..........if you want to play that game then perhaps you are shady for trying to find something in what someone says that simply is NOT there. Besides I did say "might" not "are". Lighten up, after all YOU don't me personally enough to know .......well.....anything about me actually especially my sense of humour.

Getting killed is what happens when you mess with Shady, cause Shady will kill you.

I hate myself for saying that because I don’t like Slim Shady any more.

I hope Chuck Norris makes water scared and it drowns Shady in an attempt to get away from Chuck.

As far as 38 goes, I'm glad it's quiet... so I don't have to listen to people out in DX cross-channel me with their dirty linears. Last week there was a guy from Oklahoma on 38 that was scratching about 5-6 S units up on 40. Awful. o_O

~Cheers~

Reactions: 357magnum
Good God man..........if you want to play that game then perhaps you are shady for trying to find something in what someone says that simply is NOT there. Besides I did say "might" not "are". Lighten up, after all YOU don't me personally enough to know .......well.....anything about me actually especially my sense of humour.
I didnt know you had a sense of humor.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.