• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38LSB is dead as a doornail

Do you miss The Blue Waffle?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • The IHOP Special of the Day! No Thank You :-)

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Can it be heard across the river valley like my 650HP C16 Cat with 10” straight stacks (no mufflers) when I hit the Jake?

(No, I don’t own one. Like straight piped Harley’s: rolling target practice for a Schuetzen-stocked CZ 550 in 9.3x62).

Reactions: walterjn
(y)
Can it be heard across the river valley like my 650HP C16 Cat with 10” straight stacks (no mufflers) when I hit the Jake?

(No, I don’t own one. Like straight piped Harley’s: rolling target practice for a Schuetzen-stocked CZ 550 in 9.3x62).
It really raps out when the RPMs are up. Because the pipes are different lengths, the shorter passenger side raps first then the driver side as the RPMs climb. In stereo with the windows down. I put a shift kit in it and it barks between shifts.

Had a '78 Chevy Pick Up converted to V8, with an Olds 350 and 350THM Trans. Had straight single exhaust. Was in class and friend came and asked to borrow my truck, no problem and tossed the keys. Figured he needed it because we were always working on his '68 thru '74 Mustang. He had done the same with a single pack welded to exhaust pipe and a 3" sch. 40 pipe welded to the other end. Let off the throttle and people ducked and ran for cover. We called it "The Bazooka Tube".

Shade , That must sound awesome on that 460 ! & Come on Slow , 2" Straights on My 1340 HD & not much more you can do to my motor . I wonder why people don't like riding beside me ?:whistle:;) " Loud Pipes Save Lives " :)
10-4 on that! The deer in this area can be bad on the back roads. The new cars are so quiet that they sneak up on the deer and spook them. The car sounds like a rush of air like a predator is about to strike. A loud vehicle gives them ample warning. They changed the law here recently to lift the noise restriction on motorcycles. The pipes on my truck exiting in front of the back wheels keeps people from riding in my blind spots too!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.