• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38LSB is dead as a doornail

Do you miss The Blue Waffle?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • The IHOP Special of the Day! No Thank You :-)

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
(y)How does the water make it louder? The truck in my avatar is a 91 C350 Centurion conversion. A 4 door one ton bronco with BFG 35" tires and no lift. It has a 460 with glass pack duals that exit in front of the back wheels. I love the sound of it with the windows down, like its in stereo.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Flow Master fanboy here on the 1996 Dodge.

258034383.jpg

Same truck after a re-do a few years ago. Single chamber Flow Masters = loud pipes

403633174.jpg

Loud glass paks or cherry bombs God I miss the old days!!!
Wait...!!!! Good Ole' Days? I still drive a loud truck, just have a 5" dia. exhaust. Aftermarket MBRP on Dodge 3500. When I installed it there was a muffler, I think, but it was straight through. Could drop a coffee can right through it.

(y)How does the water make it louder? The truck in my avatar is a 91 C350 Centurion conversion. A 4 door one ton bronco with BFG 35" tires and no lift. It has a 460 with glass pack duals that exit in front of the back wheels. I love the sound of it with the windows down, like its in stereo.
The water breaks or cracks the fiberglass in the muffler...

Rwb , Had the same exact setup on my older 318 Ram , so rappy it was almost annoying after a while !:LOL: Ralph , now what's up w/ that ? As we get older you are supposed to make the truck lower for ease of getting in/out . What did you do ? Ad a lift kit ! Makes total sense to me !:whistle::LOL:

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357

The cool water hitting the inside of the glass packs causes them to burn out very quickly making them much louder. Worked on Thrush Mufflers & others as well.

SIX-SHOOTER

Rwb , Had the same exact setup on my older 318 Ram , so rappy it was almost annoying after a while !:LOL: Ralph , now what's up w/ that ? As we get older you are supposed to make the truck lower for ease of getting in/out . What did you do ? Ad a lift kit ! Makes total sense to me !:whistle::LOL:
i like how they sound on my ole buggy.and the extra mile to the gallon helped too.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.