• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

38LSB is dead as a doornail

Do you miss The Blue Waffle?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • The IHOP Special of the Day! No Thank You :-)

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

38 lsb was on n off yesterday,busy from 8 am to about hour ago here in misdouri

Reactions: W2EKG
By creating a few macros I was able to complete a CW contact on 27.385 over the weekend. I distinctly heard a "CQ" of all things and because there is some question as to which has more rust on it , my fist or the key I resorted to macros from the kybd.

After finally resorting to the 250 filter I was able to skim what I couldn't copy, and made contact again on 7.130. I had to admit to the macros and a poor ear which got a belly laugh as well as additional information that I'm sure will lead to a long acquaintance. It's a strange preoccupation we have !

Cq cq dx the unit 1255 from the sandbox is calling, then its yap yap yap like a litter of 5 week old puppys

Reactions: 357magnum
Every time I hear Nc in there I can't find my buddy Ralph ( S&W357/ AE 1798 ) ? Someday will get in sync my friend ! OR1183 / AE 1736 .:whistle::LOL: 73 & God Bless , Leo

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.