• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

50ft tilt crank up/tower w/pics

i hang out on 46 most times anymore..im sure you talked to 549knoble:) ,but do frequent 37,38 42 also.well my day changed and didnt get to try it out yet maybe this afternoon...j9

i hang out on 46 most times anymore..im sure you talked to 549knoble:) ,but do frequent 37,38 42 also.well my day changed and didnt get to try it out yet maybe this afternoon...j9

World Wide Knoble 549!!!!!

Looking good Knoble can't wait to hear it on the air.

426 halfback North Florida.

wait now lol..im not knoble..good morning,good afternoon good evening ,how ya doing all good in the sand pile,good afternoon,haha..
yeah knoble lives 60-70 mi north..i live beside 305 jim,he is well known on ham stations but hangs on 37-46 also..
cant always talk to knoble but you no how that goes..
never met knoble but him and 305 jim are good friends..i will say i admire the way he, br549 carrys his self on the radio,,i love listening to him carry on;)
well its raining here but im still thinking on pluggin the quad in to see if i can tell the difference when listening.with the center of it at 40 ft instaed of 12ft.
the astroplane has been doing a fine job btw but if i could hear as far as i can talk i will be a happy camper with the quad.... 967 john in west central fl "johnny9"

My mistake. i know knoble. heck of a nice guy. i am south of jax dunno if i can make the contact to your qth on the air.

Conditions are sporadic at best today around east coast and central FL. Worked in Orlando today and heard Australia come and go and now it's coming in again and west coast is coming in a bit. Maybe it will get better. I have heard 305 over there on your side johnny9, I work over your way often, from Tampa to Naples and everywhere between. Maybe one day we will make a contact.

Hey johnny I was able to make contact with your neighbor Jim 305 the other day .

So when the conditions are in should not be a problem to make it to you also.

are you 426 wavrider? i thought i may have talked to ya..maybe not tho..i been logging so many folks it gets confusing at times..sometimes i go to 38 lsb and when i hollar out i get so many coming back im speechless..

im really luvin this tilt over crank up tower with the electric winch..im at 60 ft now and sems the same at 50 ft so may lower it back down..this quad works as well on the ground sideways as it does in the air..
i was aimed se yesterday and talkinf1500 miles north..not sure how but it worked:D
the flat side is great but cant wait to get the astro plane just above the quad so maybe i can talk to my locals..i hate that i can talk worldwide but not to knoble or my neighbors 10-20 miles away..im learning:pop:

Yes 426 "Halfback" not wavrider.

BAckscatter E propagation will account for some of that weird skip conditions you experienced.

Look forward to catching you on the band some time and glad you are enjoying your tower and quad.

i think we may have talked before..i have to look back to see if i wrote it down..some days i do and most i dont lol..enjoy the windy weather were supposed to have today..967 john wavin;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.