• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

America,

Land of the free because of the brave.
Lest we forget those who served and died.

My dear departed Dad came home from WWII alive, but sporting a case of lead poisoning....3 doses of it......

I have nothing but total respect for anyone that takes the oath, puts on the uniform, and serves this country, I have nothing but gratitude for those that didn't make it back......

Happy Memorial Day.....

I echo the sentiments of the posts before this one and can't believe I got mine off before hutch came in and called all American vets a bunch of murderers.

Because as we all know, Japan and Germany never started WWII but were coersed into it by America, Britian,France,Poland and Russia.

American vets a bunch of murderers.

I believe the term would be "Baby Killers".

I for one an proud of our Murderers and Baby Killers for the job they have done. Remember, they volunteered for that job.

2qds5qd.jpg

If you can read,
Thank a teacher.
If you read in English,
Thank a veteran.

Many people sacrificed and gave all they had so we could have the freedoms we now enjoy. Some made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their lives in defense of our country and way of life. Veterans and all members of the United States Armed Forces deserve our respect. Anything less would be unacceptable.

BC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.