• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

any airgun fans here ?

"Official Daisy Red Ryder Model 1938 Air Rifle with the compass in the stock and this thing what tells time". Mine had no compass and no sundial (use the compass to find approximate north, then use the sundial, properly aligned, to find approximate time.) Putting a magnetic compass that close to a bunch of ferrous weapons parts ... it's a wonder Red Ryder ever made it home to The Duchess. Anyone remember her?

Reactions: 357magnum
I have a ruger air hawk which is a rws 34 clone. I hate it. It’s loud and it feels like it’s going to explode every time I pull the trigger. It is powerful though. On the other hand I find the ruger American rim fire with 22 shorts a better option in every regard. I can open the window in the kitchen and take small game and my neighbors are none the wiser. Larger capacity, better trigger, more range, decent optic and easier to maintain.

I've got several .117 pellet rifles, but my favorite air gun is the Umarex Steel Storm Co2 fully automatic BB gun. It uses 2 Co2 cartridges and holds about 300 BB's. It has a magazine that holds about 30 BB's at a time and has a switch to convert it form single shot, to a 6 shot auto. (shoots 6 BB's with one pull of the trigger) However, I had the factory modify mine so it will shoot all 30 BB's in the magazine at once...shoots all 30 in about 2 seconds...You can get a fancy sight for the gun, but I suggest getting a laser pointer-type sight instead...Much easier just to have the gun sighted with the laser than trying to look threw a scope at short distances...Not all that powerful, but a blast!

I've got several .117 pellet rifles, but my favorite air gun is the Umarex Steel Storm Co2 fully automatic BB gun. It uses 2 Co2 cartridges and holds about 300 BB's. It has a magazine that holds about 30 BB's at a time and has a switch to convert it form single shot, to a 6 shot auto. (shoots 6 BB's with one pull of the trigger) However, I had the factory modify mine so it will shoot all 30 BB's in the magazine at once...shoots all 30 in about 2 seconds...You can get a fancy sight for the gun, but I suggest getting a laser pointer-type sight instead...Much easier just to have the gun sighted with the laser than trying to look threw a scope at short distances...Not all that powerful, but a blast!

That is a fun little air gun I have it as well, u gotta shake the crap out of it to reload chamber...I use a little steel rod to aid bb's to chamber faster. I also have the legends MP-40 air gun with the 50 round clips, which is a hoot. I am just waiting for my new Umarex Airsaber bow rifle which can shoot arrows up to 450fps with up to 160ft pounds, should be fun.

Benjamin/Sherdian .177 cal.
It kills squirrels out to about 25 yards.
IMG_0591.JPG

Hello Tin-Can,
A friend of mine here, just got one of those Airsaber arrow rifles, very fast and very loud, but he likes it. Better make sure and get plenty of arrows.

Fogdog - I have wore out two of those Benjamin 177's over the years, great rifle, sure got a lot of them starling's with it.

Hello Tin-Can,
A friend of mine here, just got one of those Airsaber arrow rifles, very fast and very loud, but he likes it. Better make sure and get plenty of arrows.

Fogdog - I have wore out two of those Benjamin 177's over the years, great rifle, sure got a lot of them starling's with it.
Its funny when I have one of my shooting buddies come over and look inside the safe, and there always drawn to the Benji. It's a good rifle.

Hello Tin-Can,

Hey thanks for the info, its my first pcp air gun, I have to figure out a pump for it, not sure I wanna do a hand pump.
cheers!

I am more a fan of exploding chemicals. I don't have access to the pumps for the high pressure air. With ammunition I just reload and chamber a new round and take aim.

Hey thanks for the info, its my first pcp air gun, I have to figure out a pump for it, not sure I wanna do a hand pump.
cheers!
If you go with a hand pump, make sure it's set up for using the water crystals (to remove water).
But best way is getting a 88 cu ft tank. But just make sure you have a way of filling it before you spend the big $$$ for it.

Four of us guys went together and bought a $1300 air compressor last month, so now I don't have to rely on having it done by the Fire department.

If you go with a hand pump, make sure it's set up for using the water crystals (to remove water).
But best way is getting a 88 cu ft tank. But just make sure you have a way of filling it before you spend the big $$$ for it.

Four of us guys went together and bought a $1300 air compressor last month, so now I don't have to rely on having it done by the Fire department.

Wow $1300 for a compressor is a lot of $$, I have seen some in the 3-400 dollar range online, pcp's are new to me I have just been using c02 air guns,. Now where could you fill a 88cu ft tank?
I was looking at this Chinese made pump.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Press...172598?hash=item2acd129176:g:Vd4AAOSw~y9ZEYPu

Just make sure you have a good water filter for it - water is not good for the inside of a PCP.
Yes the Chinese pumps are cheaper and there is a reason for it...............

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated