• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any Computer Savvy Members?

If you're running XP then burning software is built in. Right click on the folder an choose "Copy files to CD". Insert a blank CD and go to My Computer, right click on the CD drive and choose "Write files to CD" and follow the prompts.

If you're running XP then burning software is built in. Right click on the folder an choose "Copy files to CD". Insert a blank CD and go to My Computer, right click on the CD drive and choose "Write files to CD" and follow the prompts.

when you right click on "my documents" there is no "Copy files to CD" ?

Do you have a 2/4/8gb USB flash memory stick? Use that, it works much faster and doesn't waste a CD. The memory sticks are really cheap these days, especially the sizes mentioned above. You can get a 2gb stick for a couple of dollars and it a most useful tool for transporting files. A 8gb stick can be had for 5-$10 and works MUCH faster than any CD can.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wintec-FileMate-8GB-SWIVEL-USB-Flash-Drive-Black/15074239

Reactions: 1 person
Do you have a 2/4/8gb USB memory stick? Use that, it works much faster and doesn't waste a CD. The memory sticks are really cheap these days, especially the sizes mentioned above. You can get a 2gb stick for a couple of dollars and it a most useful tool for transporting files. A 8gb stick can be had for 5-$10 and works MUCH faster than any CD can.

Wintec FileMate 8GB SWIVEL USB Flash Drive - Walmart.com
Yes do this.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you have a 2/4/8gb USB flash memory stick? Use that, it works much faster and doesn't waste a CD. The memory sticks are really cheap these days, especially the sizes mentioned above. You can get a 2gb stick for a couple of dollars and it a most useful tool for transporting files. A 8gb stick can be had for 5-$10 and works MUCH faster than any CD can.

Wintec FileMate 8GB SWIVEL USB Flash Drive - Walmart.com

I have one of those its only 2gb and it cost $20 they have really gone down in price and up in storage.........too late I used a expensive maxwell dvd+r disk.....it did the job.....but the files are harder to find.....used a burn program called "BurnAware"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.