• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone recognize that radio?

the rubbed on letter look, the glued on knobs, no channel or frequency read out, the switch style, the odd mike head above the mike plug points to a prop masters made up radio,,,, when i was at the men in black ride at universal studios in orlando,, on the waiting line there were displays with mib weapons and i seen some old signal kicker mobile coils screwed together and painted to be what i have no idea,,,

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Iam sure there a bunch of radios never released that were big fancy radios and such. I don't care as I will never probably find one at the TRW Swap Meet or garage sales.

All I want is to make the watt meter go all the way over to the right! I have ways to make it sound bad with over modulation, AC hum, feedback, and being off frequency. I have that handled.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert... "Next Gas 150 Miles"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated