• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYTONE 6666

Duster you know I love the Optima and I would put this one right up there with it, I think the recieve on the 6666 is a bit more filtered but still very good, about the same size. Everyone raves about the audio with the stock mic we both know the Optima stock mic was junk and had to buy an ICom mic to make them sound good. Not these, the stock mic works the best, it has the same pin wiring as a Magnum so I tried an adapter with a CR 577 and was told the stock mic still sounded better.

Attachments

• anytone 6666 here 7-15-14.jpg
    anytone 6666 here 7-15-14.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 5
as long as it's a SSB it would perform very well wattage stays the same no matter what frequency it's on

Attachments

• anytone 6666 here 7-15-14.jpg
    anytone 6666 here 7-15-14.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 5
12 meters is a petty. I am more concerned with its ability to hear weak signals, signal rejection, agc speed, etc... I know its not a real rig but to have it as a second radio just listening to ten meters might be nice.

Reactions: 1 person
12 meters is a petty. I am more concerned with its ability to hear weak signals, signal rejection, agc speed, etc... I know its not a real rig but to have it as a second radio just listening to ten meters might be nice.

You want that you will have to step up to Yaecomwood stuff.

All these exports are really "CB/Freeband radios"s in sheeps clothing. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.