• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 6666

There was a " new" member who started off on the wrong foot from the first post.
His posts have been removed, and his membership here has been terminated.
( he was not being a nice fishy)

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N
Or just look at the date it was posted.
I know what he is trying to say,S5tuck in the Mud. I own a Anytone AT-6666, and it is going back today or tomorrow. The audio, and the 50 Watts of power is more like a stock mike and 3 Watts of power. These radios area nice piece of equipment, but this is the second one I tried ,and apparently, no third try.
Has a terrible sounding Modulation, and the more power you give the radio, the worse it gets, sounds like your overdriving a Amplifier.
So, STUCK IN THE MUD, throw that radio in the mud, the Rig looks nice, but the performance is garbage.
Hope I am not out of step, but this is the way it is, Thank you for Posting my answer, at to all, a good day.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I know what he is trying to say,S5tuck in the Mud. I own a Anytone AT-6666, and it is going back today or tomorrow. The audio, and the 50 Watts of power is more like a stock mike and 3 Watts of power. These radios area nice piece of equipment, but this is the second one I tried ,and apparently, no third try.
Has a terrible sounding Modulation, and the more power you give the radio, the worse it gets, sounds like your overdriving a Amplifier.
So, STUCK IN THE MUD, throw that radio in the mud, the Rig looks nice, but the performance is garbage.
Hope I am not out of step, but this is the way it is, Thank you for Posting my answer, at to all, a good day.

Mabey you got a bad apple? I have 2 of them and a ss9900 and they all work and sound great with the stock mic.

I have one too, and it works great for me. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that you can't do channel steps while being able to see the freq you're on. I have a new Lincoln II+ that I'm probably going to put in my truck to replace the quad 6, primarily for that reason.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated