• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone Ares 2

Wow, at that price point, Cobra and Ranger/ Galaxy don't stand a chance. It's the beginning of the end for them. It was a good run though.

If we do a group buy of 50, we can get them customized with WWDX and I will take 4 of them.
You have to buy 200 units to get your name on the label.
But yes, if this is indeed one of the new boards with adjustable band pass and good stuff it will give Ranger a run for it.
All the 148/connex/superstar guys will love that look, put a freq counter on it like the 4800dxl with a CPU stable radio and features you can program, ya baby.
Cha Ching
We been asking Ranger for features like this for a long time and Quixing built it first.

Jeff

Last edited:
Coming to North America

Coming to North America

That's good for us but not so good for over the pond. Can't wait to see it become available for us.
It seems they're hearing and listening to our likes over here in the good o'l USA.

It slightly reminds me of the Cobra 150gtldx and 200gtldx from a few years back. Maybe the colors.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I’m not to impressed all it has is hi and low power switch… rather have variable power…
Judging by the Anytone video about it and from the previous version, there's a high, medium, and low setting but the mid isn't labeled.
For me it would make no difference as. Now to the one who wants to run an amp, just set your carrier in the service menu on the switch setting you want.

Just a thought.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.