• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone AT-5555N II (version 2). AM modulation swing and or SSB safe power output adjustment

Is this chart for the AT5555n2
No. It says right at the top of the chart....
Anytone AT-5555N Original Service Menu Settings (First Radio V2)

So it is for the 5555N, which is an entirely different radio than the 5555N2.

There is zero need to go into the service menu on these radios.
There are parameters that can only be adjusted with the right service tools. If you change the parameter and don't have a freq generator for example, you CANNOT change it back to how it was !
I have the 5555N2 and it works 100% OK right out of the box. There is no need to adjust anything that can't already be adjusted in the regular menu.

Reactions: Pez
No. It says right at the top of the chart....
Anytone AT-5555N Original Service Menu Settings (First Radio V2)

So it is for the 5555N, which is an entirely different radio than the 5555N2.

There is zero need to go into the service menu on these radios.
There are parameters that can only be adjusted with the right service tools. If you change the parameter and don't have a freq generator for example, you CANNOT change it back to how it was !
I have the 5555N2 and it works 100% OK right out of the box. There is no need to adjust anything that can't already be adjusted in the regular menu.
I know I'm an idiot but do you have the numbers from 1 to 59 off your new one so I can go buy it for reference

I know I'm an idiot but do you have the numbers from 1 to 59 off your new one so I can go buy it for reference
I think you may have already screwed the pooch on that one. They aren't all the same for every radio.

That's why everyone cautions on entering that service menu without being first prepared with the right knowledge.

Reactions: Pez
I think you may have already screwed the pooch on that one. They aren't all the same for every radio.

That's why everyone cautions on entering that service menu without being first prepared with the right knowledge.
There's the guy on here said they did a couple of them and they compared to them and they were pretty much identical on the settings he's got a couple downloads on here but I can't open them I don't know why

now I need some very important info .I have my AT-500M11 CB radio. I need to boost modulation just like the AT-500M and lower dead key for my KL503 box can any one help me, can't seem to be able to find service menue like the AT-500M
I found service menu but don't know code for Modulation, I found power settings and turned dead key down but only have about 4 watts swing

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.