• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone at-5555n II (version 2)

I,m back I have had alot to do for the last 2 weeks . I have the N2 working 99% now I see Eldorado828 got his new radio and it,s working fine for him , I just knew he was going to get one all along . I still have not talked any of the members on the radio I keep looking for some on the radio but no luck . See, ya.
With the stock mic
I run mine at 34 , and turn down the power mic to 5 on my DELTA m2 .

I,m having the same problem the guy on u-tube had with the weather set-up . I have the seting on number 16 to on and I go to menu short push and mode short push . The 7 weather ch come up but I get no audio on any of the channels no static na-da 0 audio . HELP

Reactions: Eldorado828
Got mine this week! Just got home from work since Tuesday and it was waiting for me! Was just fiddling around with it a bit trying to learn it and I did notice the echo, through the talk back, is CRAZY! Lots to learn this weekend and it'll probably be in the truck Monday morning!

JD

Has any one any idea why the weather site on my anytone5555N2 has NO AUDIO IT,S LIKE I,m far away from the weather stations . I have a small HD weather radio by it and it works just fine . Has any one else had this problem ? .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated