• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone at-5555n II (version 2)

I think you will be real happy! After a week I am definitely pleased with mine!

JD
Heck yeah that's great to hear. Are you running it mobile?
The DSP noise reduction works awesome.

If you are receiving somebody that has a good signal with a lot of hiss and crackling sounds, the DSP will make them crystal clear.
That's what I'm most excited about, probably sets a whole new standard doesn't it.

Heck yeah that's great to hear. Are you running it mobile?

That's what I'm most excited about, probably sets a whole new standard doesn't it.
Yup! Running it in the truck. Using a 636 mic and getting good reports. Tried a Road Devil and it worked good at first then started squealing. Battery might be weak. I have to get another battery.

JD

Reactions: Eldorado828
You know if it weren't for bad luck I wouldn't have any..

Finally got around to getting the radio out of the box and guess what... I think I was sent a returned radio. You guys that have gotten yours, see if yours looked like this when you pulled them out of the box. Help me be the judge.

What a bummer man!

20220721_162747.jpg20220721_162735.jpg20220721_162729.jpg20220721_162716.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Back_Crick_Hobbies
Sorry brother mine is brand new!! That is unacceptable. Where did you get it from? Damn that is not right!!
Amazon, the seller is Hesenate usa and yeah what a pain in the balls. Absolutely unacceptable and already started a return on it. I really believe that's a returned radio so never even bothered to hook it up.

I've got a few anytone radios already and they all came out of the box looking new so I just wanted you fellas to verify it. Leaves a guy disgusted, I don’t even want another now.
Mine was new, till I put a scratch on the lower cover. I would send it back...big pain in the a$$
Yep, aside from the disappointment now I've got to send the dang thing back and wait until they're back in stock and try again. The usual buyer I would have bought from was already out of them so I'll wait until they have them again.

Boo to hesenate radio, never again will I buy from them.

ResizedP_d7a3f230-cad5-4c82-a001-a832ebb5a42c_115976286373517.gif

Now looking at the crt version of this radio from another source since this one isn't available. Only difference is the crt version doesn't have the Noa weather stations. Now in a limbo but really wanting to have that noise reduction you fellas speak of.

Check out scottsradios.com That is where i got my CRT SS 6900 v. Great guy to deal with..
Thank you sir, that's exactly who I've been exchanging emails with. Seems to be a stand up guy. I emailed late last night and by the time my eyes opened this morning there was a reply. I'll report back as to how it goes. Bad thing is that now I'm back balls to the wall at work for a couple weeks, 1 day off didn't last long.

I've had to return quite a few items from Amazon that looked to be returns, and were damaged although the exterior packaging was undamaged. About the only good thing, if there is, is that they usually have free returns.

Good thing Amazon shipped your radio because that makes it an easy return.

Also, if you drop off the return at UPS store, the money spent will be refunded by the time you get back home.

That radio had already been converted I would think. I would email Hesenate, and send them the pictures of the radio you got. It could possibly be that Amazon sent you a used radio, and Hesenate did not know about it. I am sure Hesenate does not want a bad review about this mess. Who knows they might make it right.

Reactions: undertaker

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated