• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Apologies

Well I have something to admit too, I’m not really Darth Vader, I know it’s a disappointment.

And while I’m telling the truth, I don’t have a real Death Star either, not even a real lightsaber.

But I am bent on world domination and ruling with an iron fist. Oh, and I did save a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Then whose Death Star did I tune up? Do you how hard it is to get corona discharge to focus up like that? I had to use my special stock of titanium/iridium corona igniters for that job. Now that I think about it, the guy did not know what cb radio was. So it wasn't you!

I'm also not a polar bear, My late wife nick named me "Bear" and I had a white motorcycle and she said when the bike and I were together We were Significa Gran Oso Polar Blanco

Last edited:
Then whose Death Star did I tune up? Do you how hard it is to get corona discharge to focus up like that? I had to use my special stock of titanium/iridium corona igniters for that job. Now that I think about it, the guy did not know what cb radio was. So it wasn't you!

I'm also not a polar bear, My late wife nick named me "Bear" and I had a white motorcycle and she said when the bike and I were together We were Significa Gran Oso Polar Blanco

Maybe I’m a dirty dirty liar!!!!

4484B593-CBAC-42FA-9530-0878A4154756.gif

Reactions: 357magnum
I was once many things. I know that because I remember and I am still those many things yet now just be slowed by passing time and memories in my mind.

Was a soldier of fortune on distant lands and mariner of many seas in quest of ill sought forbidden treasures and tribal maiden’s love from savage places.

Flew the dark continent in salvaged and refitted B-24 Liberators with many guns and fellow mercenaries honed to knife edge tempered by jungle heat quenched in black water. Ivory gripped Colt Commander and Randall Bowie every ride.

Misdirected self honor filled and awarded with scars of payment and pain from injury like lingering spent brass shell casings strewn as bones of destruction across the lands.

Lingering dreams traces of Malaria inside and liquid shots of Rye inspired Colt Commander by my side.

I think. Back to bed now. :whistle:

413797526.jpg

Last edited:
I was once many things. I know that because I remember and I am still those many things yet now just be slowed by passing time and memories in my mind.

Was a soldier of fortune on distant lands and mariner of many seas in quest of ill sought forbidden treasures and tribal maiden’s love from savage places.

Flew the dark continent in salvaged and refitted B-25 Liberators with many guns and fellow mercenaries honed to knife edge tempered by jungle heat quenched in black water. Ivory gripped Colt Commander and Randall Bowie every ride.

Misdirected self honor filled and awarded with scars of payment and pain from injury like lingering spent brass shell casings strewn as bones of destruction across the lands.

Lingering dreams traces of Malaria inside and liquid shots of Rye inspired Colt Commander by my side.

I think. Back to bed now. :whistle:

Yep, you are officially a BADASS!

TRPC & Tall are the Best ! They always give me a laugh when I'm feeling down . My Friend Ralph ? Whole different Ball Game ! He & I started chatting almost daily since he joined ! My Pm log shows that !:whistle::LOL: To me now he is " Family " we share a lot .:whistle: He got me through learning how to reload & a lot of my other ventures . He is my WWDX Brother ! But like myself as old as we are , we try & keep our memories in check . To this day I still have lead fragments in my right leg . We may be old & tattered but that's what our body says ! Our brain well .... That's another story but that still thinks I'm a 20 year old rough & tough " Grunt " !:whistle::rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Semper Fi !

There was a comic that jokingly suggested that we send us older codgers in to battle.
It would be a different type of war. We have our own rules of engagement, not like all the past skirmishes where our hands were tied. Give us our Geritol and Jack Daniels and get the hell out of way. And we would need charging ports for our JAZZY scooters.

You have a Jazzy and Jack Daniels? Why have I not heard of this until now, holding out on me?
Unintentional over sight. I have a bottle of Woodford Reserve ready for when you come to pickup your land speeder. I have the anti-matter injector installed. Better hang on real tight when you hit the button.

Reactions: 357magnum
Well I have something to admit too, I’m not really Darth Vader, I know it’s a disappointment.

And while I’m telling the truth, I don’t have a real Death Star either, not even a real lightsaber.

But I am bent on world domination and ruling with an iron fist. Oh, and I did save a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

It is better than not being DARTH BROOKS. LOL Now imagine what DARTH BROOKS would sound like singing. hehe haha

SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.