• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Banned by CB Talk Radio Forum

I went through a radio that had the Radioactive Super Wack Pack mod, (super crack pack) and posted the findings, I was banned..... I guess the truth hurts......

I got bucked too. wanted to sell my stuff but it said that I need 50 post to be able to sell or even reply. they said I needed 50 post so I posted from 40 post to 50 post within 10 min.

my post went up to 50. next day it went back down to 35 post. did the same thing again, they took away the post too.

finally, I got banned. I went back to the site, I saw Uncle Sam poiting his finger @ me ans qouted "You are Banned from this site!"

THAT JUST PLAIN SUCKS!

Hey 15 ? They make there own rules dude. Just like everybody else makes there own. doesn't make it fair all the time .....does it ? :( life just ain't always fair .......News at 11

I got an email today from the one posting under the name BigBopper. He told me he found out that it was Radioactive Radios that had me banned, and that the info he (BigBopper) was posting from my site was something he'd found on a CD he got off of Ebay. He had no idea it was even from a website, but when he saw my posts, he checked my site and saw what was going on. Its kinda flattering to know that someone is copying my info and selling it, although I wouldn't mind a bit of kickback.

they do have copy blockers :) reminds me of the guy who had one of the best pll sites I'd ever seen , he got totally pissed off and pulled his site because others kept copying his work , a total shame I say. He should have been proud and just put up copy blockers. IM still trying to figure out what happen to the Grant XL site , the was one of my favorites , Just another loss.

JustinDePolis said:
I'm not allowed on C'pper's forum, or 1 St0p Electronics forum. Hell I'm not even allowed to register on C'pper's forum.... so I just basically tell people to stay the hell away from them. Their prices aren't that great anymore anyways.

I guess you are not allowed to play in Tech 808's sandbox either.

Oh well.................

15minigrass said:
I got bucked too. wanted to sell my stuff but it said that I need 50 post to be able to sell or even reply. they said I needed 50 post so I posted from 40 post to 50 post within 10 min.

my post went up to 50. next day it went back down to 35 post. did the same thing again, they took away the post too.

finally, I got banned. I went back to the site, I saw Uncle Sam poiting his finger @ me ans qouted "You are Banned from this site!"

THAT JUST PLAIN SUCKS!
hey 15min
i tryed to stand up for ya on that one i dint not now ya got the boot for it
im sure glade i left to make my own forum wwpdx

Switch Kit said:
they do have copy blockers :) reminds me of the guy who had one of the best pll sites I'd ever seen , he got totally pissed off and pulled his site because others kept copying his work , a total shame I say. He should have been proud and just put up copy blockers. IM still trying to figure out what happen to the Grant XL site , the was one of my favorites , Just another loss.

hey man, when you find one you like, just download the site and keep your own database.

I GOT BANNED FOR POSTING 50 POST IN A SINGLE DAY TO SELL ON THE FORUM.

CBTALKINGCLOWN.COM.

THUMPER AND BOPPER WERE GENTLEMENS THOU. ID STAND BY THEM ANYDAY. MADE SOME TRADES W/THEM TOO.

WELL, IF YOUD WANNA GO BACK, YOUD HAVE TO DONATE!

¢1/2 WOULDNT BE WORTH DONATING.

JUST MY ¢2

Highlander_821 said:
DTB Radio said:
Speaking of C'opper, they won't even let me register over there, lol!

That's too funny. What's even funnier is watching the few people who DO have a clue over there overlook 808's totally erronous posts without saying a word! He's like some sort of sacred cow. Very strange. He won't even let you express a different OPINION, if it doesn't agree with his. The owners of that place ought to be ashamed, but I guess they think he's good for business. Throw him some free Magnum radios here and there to "review", and let him cheerlead for them. I think it's funny when he gets caught just posting the specs without actual testing, then has to go back and change the review when it is obvious he was lying.

C2 said:
Switch Kit said:

hey man, when you find one you like, just download the site and keep your own database.

Well C2 , Welcome to the Internet , we are all open game , I don't care how much protection one has or thinks he has , there's always somebody out there that just doesn't have anything better to do then screw it all up for somebody. The nature of the beast we call the Internet. :(

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.