• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Banned by CB Talk Radio Forum

ERM wow,I run tons of forums and the last thing i do is ban or have my staff ban..hell I ream out my staff for banning,if needed. and then they quit:p
and is this the same C'opper that some order from? but has a forum too?
wow and BTW that truckers Forum looks to me like a i don't know i guessing forum...degrading radios...and this is what got me:p

FROM THAT FORUM;
think the most obvious difference is that the 959 has an extra ten.
I know drivers that swear by them. I am a cobra man and will be till I get the money for a Connex.
I have heard that the Cobra 200 is a dang good radio.
But for the money, a 29LTD with a MOSFET install is your best bet.
I have a cobra 21,frank jacked it up for me,
it does 120 watts on my dozy,frank said he set it up to swing,and it is set to hammer

give me a Fu#$in break..did he get a reach Around with that wattage...
this is how i became a great coder and ,Made a file called a cleanup..that deletes unwanted and harsh and noposting fourm posts...works great to..a database save'r...

Just asking .please don't ban me!

:roll: :idea:

I was over there also at the clowns forum its just that a bunch of clowns playing kids games

I found 2 of the best site's for radio and its here and cbtrick's

i also run 2 forums for phone mod's/ game box's / pc's we try not to ban anyone but sometimes to have to hit that button

It is a giant info mercial to make bozo money.

Super Whack Pack aside from being a silly name, is a joke.
(Radio active)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.