1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Best antenna Cb

Discussion in 'General Ham Radio Discussion' started by Dragos Gheorghe, Apr 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Dragos Gheorghe

Dragos Gheorghe New Member

Hello dear friends , i am new in radiocomunication , my name is Dragos , i am from Romania. Now i am using a 1/2 wave antena (5,5meters) and a crt 6900n , only citizen band. I want to upgrade my antenna , what is your suggestion ? Please excuse my bad english. Thank you very much !

2. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

Base or mobile?

midnight special and 357magnum like this.
  3. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Dragos , Welcome to the forum ! (y) But if you need help w/ 11m , make a post in that section of the forum . I'm sure all my " Ham " friends can help you . I thought as your new to the site you might have posted in the wrong section ? Just a thought . The other is make a wire antenna , first thing I learned when I joined WWDX a few years back . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

4. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Bobby !!! ! (y):whistle:;):D

5. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

Hi Leo!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

357magnum likes this.
  6. sp5it

sp5it Master of puppets

Local talk or DX antenna?

357magnum likes this.
  7. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Mike , That's why I said wire . " It's the angle of the dangle " ! They work , we both know that & Cheap ! ;) Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

: Antenna Cb