• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CAN ONE DEFINE A GOOD RADIO "TECH" FROM A "HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all good CM ....I wasn't even referring to that link ....It's obvious you are pleased with this radio guys work along with others ...it's all good dude ! Not everybody is going to agree with certain subjects nor is everybody going to like everybody for some reason or other ? I've said it once and again ...some times it just has to do with ones attitude , and unfortunately that's not something I can change for somebody else .....the hand writting is on the Forum walls for all who care to see it (ojo) ....the only attitude I can change is my own , I personally feel what B-Fuzz had to say was RELIVENT ........this is what you said CM .........SO what are you trying to say fuzz that Justins abilitys as a tech are questionable based on a post somewhere in a TOTALY unrealated group somewhere?? Maby once you run outta relavent attacks you have to start personal attacks?
Are you in publick office or something??
..........B-Fuzz didn't say that CM .......Those are your own words dude. You know what's really RELIVENT here CM ? Basically how you ,I and him feel about the way we feel ......it's like republicans and democrates dude ....some agree some don't ....Peter Paul Almond Joy gots nuts and Mounds don't. (-: Peace

I

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A local SMOKED an ICOM 746 (original) by applying 12-volts to the antenna jack. Don't ask me how he did it.

It was decided that the best course was to send it to ICOM for repair. ICOM sent it back and said that it was not repairable and suggested the radio be scrapped!

So what would it hurt to have Justin take a look at it? Off to Communications Experts it went.

The damage was obvious! The board that controls the antenna tuner was smoked! Using a logic probe and other devices, Justin was able to bypass the faulty board (ICOM says this part is NOT available). This allowed the onboard CPU to think that everything was OK on the now missing board and the radio is functioning 100% (but without the internal tuner control anymore). The radio would not work without a signal path back from this board.

So, a radio that ICOM said is nothing more than junk now due to parts unavailability, is now on the desk putting out full power and operating perfectly!

This is the difference between a technician and someone who can read a CB hack book and replace a few parts as instructed.

Its no wonder that YOU were able to designed a GasFet receiver for the Galaxy and Uniden chassis as well as being contracted by Stryker to engineer their radios! Sure, there are other fantastic techs on this board (Nomad), but you are in a very small club of those who can truly call themselves TECHNICIANS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would think that kind of ability would qualify someone as a TECH.?

Chuck

ROTFLMFAO paws you crack me up man :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: even after proof of Justins ability you still don't get it?By the way have you managed to find me ANY PROOF of Justin EVER having been dishonest or unfair yet? DIDN'T think so :shock: :p

Chuck

P.S. by the way who am I Justin OR Frank? lmfao you kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHARLEYMARBLES said:
ROTFLMFAO paws you crack me up man :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: even after proof of Justins ability you still don't get it?By the way have you managed to find me ANY PROOF of Justin EVER having been dishonest or unfair yet? DIDN'T think so

It not about "Justin", it about how you keep riding his jock to the point that "Inquiring Minds Want To Know" WHY

:shock: :p

Chuck

P.S. by the way who am I Justin OR Frank? lmfao you kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shill.jpg

Peddler ? Some times I really think there are those that just get way to much air time.(I often wonder if they pay for it in some kind way or the other?) or is it because they have there own domains within a domain ? Maybe IM just getting to old for the tit for tat bull$hit anymore ? .......I realize it is what it is ,Wow !! talk about going with the flow why don't you !! Peace

JustinDePolis said:
Hey Paws, what's the problem, you seem to think that three people now that are registered on this site are people that I know posing as customers.

No "Problem", I don't know about three ID's, I'm just wondering about one, Chuck-Frank(?); "Inquiring Minds Want To Know".

With the "magic of Proxy servers and AOL dial-up" it is possible to have more than one IP address (it's never been done on here?) and screen ID.

You're going to need a much sharper knife, because you're not cutting through the bull-$hit very well.

It's almost hilarious.

No, it is Hilarious how he jumps in front of the bullets (or Sword).

I didn't know I was that "popular"

Well now you "know".

It's no longer about Justin's technical abilities or questionable operational procedures; What he does or doesn't do is a concern of his customers .

In reference to your "WEDGIE", CM-Frank(?) he seems to be on you tighter than static cling to cheap underwear.

Whazupp?

Guys, thiecrap needs to stop in this section RIGHT NOW. This is a Tech section, not a bickering section. If you want to take issue with Justin and his work, take it to his section or to the Sound-Off section.

Moleculo said:
Guys, thiecrap needs to stop in this section RIGHT NOW. This is a Tech section, not a bickering section. If you want to take issue with Justin and his work, take it to his section or to the Sound-Off section.

"ITZ DED"

Like I said "CLANK-CLANK" the sound of a lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.