• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

copper.com vs hy electronics

ive always knew of coppers but what about hy
are the the same or different?do hy offer 11m mod?
or thier radios already modded for 11m? just curious

GI joes... If H&Y doesn't do the mods that is. I would not discourage anyone from H&Y because I've bought stuff from them alot also. Never bought a radio from them so I don't know if they do the mods or not. I have bought radios from gi joes ready to use right out of the box. Just tell em what mod you want. Fast service and good prices. if H&Y does mods then nothing at all wrong with ordering from them. I buy from both places and have never had issues with either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Agreed unit 194, get the radio you want and send it to a known good tech like Doug's custom cb's. DTB RADIO, or bells cb shop to name a few. I have purchased radios from copper and had no issues, I did not have them perform any mods or peak and tunes either. Do your research and buy a good radio that suites your needs. If you want more watts get a small amp. JMO. God bless.

Reactions: 1 person
Back in my 11mtr day,use to get my radios from copper or h and y or A1 telecom.And also did my own change over...but do not run much 11mtrs anymore.And also have very good dealings with all 3,and also really like the 4th gen rci2950dx on 10/12mtrs.And also thinking of the new rci6900 just 4 the heck of it,i know a little more,can get a new yaesu or kenwood,no ICOMs 4 me...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.