WDX Club Coordinator
- Nov 5, 2008
As per normal, any errors or clarification please post up.
- Only contacts with other WDX members count in the contest. The roster may be found as a sticky thread located http://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/wdx-roster-11-30-2014.28909/
- Channels: 20-29 AM, 30-39 LSB
- Even days are to be AM contacts, Odd days SSB.
- Date/Time: 0001 April 01 – 2359 31 MAY 2020 UTC.If you're not sure how UTC time works, check herehttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?p1=3875
- Logs must be posted in the WDX Club Contest Contacts forum by the end of contest. Create only one thread for your contacts. You can edit or reply to your own thread, using it as your log throughout the contest. The format is attached as an Excel file. It may be an excel attachment OR pasted into your thread. At the end of the contest, the contacts forum will be locked, so make sure you upload all of your contacts before the end date/time.
- There is a 2x multiplier for mobile, portable, or maritime contacts. If you operate as mobile, maritime, or portable during the contest, you are credited with the multiplier for any contacts you make. If you operate as a base, you receive a multiplier for any contact you make with a mobile, portable, or maritime contact. 3x multiplier for any contacts outside of CONUS and Canada. Make sure you clearly designate these in your log
- No amplifiers allowed, CB legal limit.
- Contacts will be verified against each others' logs
- This is an "on your honor" contest and intended to be fun. Please play by the rule.
- BE A COURTEOUS OPERATOR, PROMOTE THE SITE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN!