• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're all of the mindset that China lies. For me there's no doubt about it.

Today's report from China shows 39 new cases and 9 new deaths...that's along the lines of what they have been reporting for the past several days, and I tend to think a bit difficult to swallow.

However, there does appear to be some evidence that China has taken pretty substantial measures to contain the virus. It also goes without saying that being China they can exercise bit more control over folks than in the rest of the (free) world.
Hey Dan, I saw this thing where there were something like 21 million less cell phone accounts in China since December and that China was a place you dont just shut off service, you need approval( social tracking), Sooooo where are these people, inquiring minds want to know but I got an idea? Stay safe everyone. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

ET92C9PWsAI0DSA.jpeg

Denatured alcohol is more effective at killing viruses than isopropyl alcohol and more widely available because the horders don't seem to know about it. Mixed 70% with water and put in a spray bottle, it is effective for using as a wipe down viruside. Just picked up a gallon at Lowe's.

https://cleanroomsuppliesltd.com/ipa-de-alcohol-disinfection-guide.asp

He'res the deal most know by now I live in " The Mini State " yesterday 66 cases reported ... today 122 ! I'm trying to stay put & live rural but need to go out as I need animal feed which TSC didn't have yesterday .:whistle:

One semi local TV news station 25 miles away this morning reports 626 confirmed CV cases in North Carolina.

Another semi local TV station +- same distance away in another direction reports 728 confirmed CV cases in North Carolina.

Difference in those two numbers is just further proof that Nobody Knows. :confused:

One semi local TV news station 25 miles away this morning reports 626 confirmed CV cases in North Carolina.

Another semi local TV station +- same distance away in another direction reports 728 confirmed CV cases in North Carolina.

Difference in those two numbers is just further proof that Nobody Knows. :confused:

That may be due to the source of the information. I was looking at a map and it has this disclaimer: NOTE: The numbers in this map may be different from what NCDHHS is reporting. That's because their count does not include cases diagnosed by private laboratories. That could account for the discrepancy. If everybody used the same source or the same accounting methods more accurate numbers could be established.

Good point. Digging deeper I find...

728 (now updated to 731) is supposedly as reported by the N.C. Dept. of Health & Human Services and county health departments to the Charlotte Observer Newspaper and then on to WGHP Fox8 Tv station.

626 also is reported from N.C. Dept. of Health & Human Resources directly to WXII NBC Tv station but no added info from county health departments or newspapers.

Same conclusion...Nobody Knows o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.