• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Trump talking about wanting to get things up and going by Easter Sunday.

It's part of setting goals. Expect your failures. It's a business tactic, used by may leaders in business. In Petro chemical piping and construction, we set goals that seem unobtainable, TA's are prime example. Though stress level goes up, everyone is on track "trying " to meet that goal. Many times we fail, only a boss points the finger at others when his goal is not accomplished. A leader on the other hand, will accept the failure and adapt and overcome. I've had many a word with a boss about his failure to have knowledge of how these things go together.

It's part of setting goals. Expect your failures. It's a business tactic, used by may leaders in business. In Petro chemical piping and construction, we set goals that seem unobtainable, TA's are prime example. Though stress level goes up, everyone is on track "trying " to meet that goal. Many times we fail, only a boss points the finger at others when his goal is not accomplished. A leader on the other hand, will accept the failure and adapt and overcome. I've had many a word with a boss about his failure to have knowledge of how these things go together.

Still not a good idea as many look to Trump as their saviour and would follow him off a cliff. I can see people start to gather enmasse come Easter simply because of what he said. It's not realistic to set a goal such as that and that comes from the infectious disease EXPERTS and we have seen many examples of your leader simply not accepting responsibility for things that do not work out. Your example above may very well work in business as a kick in the ass to get things going but it is a huge gamble when dealing with people's lives. In this case it is an unrealistic goal.

Woohoo. I got my priority home grocery delivery ticked off. Hmmmm. I am suspicious. The online order, with free delivery, seems a good bit more expensive than my usual shop, for the same sort of things.
They wouldn't be taking advantage of the situation surely...sarcasm alert.

Reactions: S&W357
.... I can see people start to gather enmasse come Easter simply because of what he said...
. In this case it is an unrealistic goal.

Well, thats not exactly what He said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/politics/trump-easter-economy-coronavirus/index.html

"...Although Trump has talked about reopening the country by Easter, the President hasn't reached a final decision on exactly when the government's guidelines would be relaxed to get the economy back up and running. Trump is hearing from advisers who are urging him to make Easter more of an "aspirational date," .
When Trump talked up the idea of packing churches on Easter, the President knew it was more wishful thinking than a realistic goal."

Seems that no matter what he does, someone twists it around.

Heck, even CNN mostly reported it correctly

Meanwhile an ABC poll has Trumps numbers at the highest ever.
http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_158536176419713&key=40a6799662c9a0262ac31979431741e3&libId=k8az8jwy010008mv000DLihi1rvsh&loc=http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=85753&v=1&opt=true&out=https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/03/abc-news-wapo-poll-trump-approval-at-highest-ever-majority-approve-of-handling-of-pandemic/#more-313193&ref=http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/search.php?searchid=2911069&title=ABC News/WaPo Poll: Trump approval at highest ever, majority approve of handling of - Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN&txt=https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/0...c/#more-313193

The "letter" stations are being asked to NOT televise his daily press conferences.

The Trump press conferences are a problem for the anti-Trump media, because they give Trump direct access to viewers with minimal filtering by the networks.

Rachel Maddow and others call on networks not to broadcast Trump coronavirus press conferences.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/...roadcast-trump-coronavirus-press-conferences/

The libs would rather let people die than give him any credit for a job being performed properly.

Last edited:
Well, thats not exactly what He said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/politics/trump-easter-economy-coronavirus/index.html

"...Although Trump has talked about reopening the country by Easter, the President hasn't reached a final decision on exactly when the government's guidelines would be relaxed to get the economy back up and running. Trump is hearing from advisers who are urging him to make Easter more of an "aspirational date," .
When Trump talked up the idea of packing churches on Easter, the President knew it was more wishful thinking than a realistic goal."

Seems that no matter what he does, someone twists it around.

Heck, even CNN mostly reported it correctly

Close. The clip I heard him say what I stated was likely the one the reported alluded to in the very first part of the clip you linked to above. In it he stated he wanted things back to pretty much normal for easter . "I can see thousands of people in churches for easter Sunday. That would be wonderful" he said. It seems in the link above he has softened somewhat from that stance and what you say about it correct. I wish I could find the original virus update he did where he said it. I'm off to bed now because I am one of the unlucky lucky ones that still has to go to work in the morning. :sleep:

Still not a good idea as many look to Trump as their saviour and would follow him off a cliff. I can see people start to gather enmasse come Easter simply because of what he said. It's not realistic to set a goal such as that and that comes from the infectious disease EXPERTS and we have seen many examples of your leader simply not accepting responsibility for things that do not work out. Your example above may very well work in business as a kick in the ass to get things going but it is a huge gamble when dealing with people's lives. In this case it is an unrealistic goal.
Not looking at Trump as savior, I see him as business man, as explained in my post. Now, to pick a fight, at least Trump ain't that wuss y'all have, Trudeau. I'd be ashamed if he were president, just like we we (US) were ashamed of Obama. Cheap chump puppets.

Not looking at Trump as savior, I see him as business man, as explained in my post. Now, to pick a fight, at least Trump ain't that wuss y'all have, Trudeau. I'd be ashamed if he were president, just like we we (US) were ashamed of Obama. Cheap chump puppets.

You are not picking a fight. As I have said before, I despise the pansy we have as "leader" now. I am not as ashamed as I am embarrassed.

Should be this clip.

Wow the media wants to keep you from changing the channel. That's their job, to make sure you watch the commercials. Its amazing how an optimistic and forward looking statement gets turned around. Not everything is shut down, the essential services are still running. This includes all manufacturing, all factories are open and running overtime to meet demands. The factory that I work at is running at increased capacity despite having a reduced workforce. The difference is that the key people are still there, the ones that tow the line day in and day out. They are still making it happen. People think that starting things back up shouldn't be done, but a lot of it never shut down to begin with. The twisting of words by the media is bad publicity, but publicity none the less. Any publicity is good publicity as proven in the last election.

Capt , same here with Nurses , Our 2 closest friends both work in hospitals , My buddy is right on the front line , he works in the ER . The mask thing is scary , he's only allowed 2 a day . They sanitize the ER & surroundings frequently . The other day some Idiot EMT came walking thru the ER in his full Hazmat Gear on ! He threw him out & then my buddy got reprimanded by his boss because of the way he handled it !:whistle: Then was later apologized to . I feel for people like your wife having to deal with this . As far as internet , didn't they slow it down on purpose ? Or is it because everyone is working from home & over loading the net ? 73 & God Bless , Leo

Chuck Norris Warns of Rebellion, Martial Law if America's COVID Strategy Doesn't Change

https://www.westernjournal.com/chuc..._campaign=dailyam&utm_content=libertyalliance

You can thank the MSM for inciting insurrection and creating a panic, as well as dumbass actor and Hollywood bum Chuck Norris. Such is the power of the out-of-control MSM that is helping China. China is not helping the US, nor Canada, or the EU.

Get a grip. I live right next to Interstate 5, and the traffic has not changed from two weeks ago. The martians have NOT landed. AOC waiving her arms around on the House floor proves that she is not fit for the job and is not helping one single person. The Left - as usual - is politicizing every crisis, especially if they helped to create it. The statistics and the reports of the MSM have been showing aren't even close.

. . . Cooler heads prevail,
Just chill, and stay at home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated