• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree it appears some numbers have been inflated I also think that if someone had heart or respiratory problems before contracting Covid-19 and died of complications brought about from the virus, say perhaps a heart attack brought on by extra stresses on the body from the virus which normally would not have caused death then it would be appropriate to list COD as the virus. Same as respiratory patients that are normally reasonably healthy but die from virus complications. Simply having a pre-existing condition should not preclude listing Covid-19 from being listed as COD in cases where it is reasonable that the patient would not have died within the same timeline without exposure to the virus.
If the patient has other health problems and dies after contracting Covid-19 I believe
Covid-19 should be listed as a contributing factor and not necessarily the COD.

Here is what a friend who does medical coding for several large hospitals tells me.

The hospitals and doctors get $13,000 dollars if a patient is suspected of having
Covid-19 the moment they walk in the door, if it is confirmed they get $39,000. It is
up to the physician on how he wants it coded. Of course the hospitals want everything
they can get so there is tremendous pressure on the physicians.

The CDC is not helping by telling the medical community to code all deaths
as caused by Covid-19. Makes you wonder why they are doing this.

"FOLLOW THE MONEY"

If the patient has other health problems and dies after contracting Covid-19 I believe
Covid-19 should be listed as a contributing factor and not necessarily the COD.

Here is what a friend who does medical coding for several large hospitals tells me.

The hospitals and doctors get $13,000 dollars if a patient is suspected of having
Covid-19 the moment they walk in the door, if it is confirmed they get $39,000. It is
up to the physician on how he wants it coded. Of course the hospitals want everything
they can get so there is tremendous pressure on the physicians.

The CDC is not helping by telling the medical community to code all deaths
as caused by Covid-19. Makes you wonder why they are doing this.

"FOLLOW THE MONEY"

Hence my statement above concerning corruption in the health system. It is ALWAYS about the money and never about the patient.

"FOLLOW THE MONEY"

Try taking your kid to a mental health clinic where your crazy ex has signed them up for “treatment“. As you try to sign in the staff is having lunch on the drug company, gratis. And the all the pens, stationary, and clipboards are from same said drug company.

Guess what prescription you walk out with...for a kid that has nothing wrong with them?

The US healthcare system is a mess.

Try taking your kid to a mental health clinic where your crazy ex has signed them up for “treatment“. As you try to sign in the staff is having lunch on the drug company, gratis. And the all the pens, stationary, and clipboards are from same said drug company.

Guess what prescription you walk out with...for a kid that has nothing wrong with them?

The US healthcare system is a mess.
Sign the crazy ex up for treatment......Electroshock treatment.

I hate hearing about kids stuck in the middle and being a pawn for manipulation. Was that kid, it's ridiculous. I would contest the mental health issue, kids are kids, and do stupid things. They want to please both parents, wishing to have both back together. Leaves them with feelings of "it's their fault mom and dad aren't together.

I'm gonna STFU, before I rant.

Btw...that throat and nose swab is no joke!!
upload_2020-4-14_18-14-15.jpeg

I just spent the last 7 days in a major citys' hospital, there was only me and one other patient on the entire 5th floor. ( the "isolation" floor).

The medical staff said they were being called off work because the census (patient load) was so low.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Noticed the latest news reports? You know, the ones about food shortages? To Come? Wonder "WHAT?"

Now, there was another thread better suited for what I am about to do.......
"I Call BS!"

Dairy farmers pouring milk down the drain because they "claim" demand had dropped?
"I call BS!"

AG farmers letting crops of tomatoes rot. Farmers plowing in the crops!
"I call BS!"

All the while folks are lining up in numbers at food banks. Now to address from a perspective, FREE FOOD, compared to buying. Soo, the farmers are not making the profits, and wish to escalate/ fabricate another crisis.

They may not have the employees to harvest, or enough illegals, how ever you see it. But, let me point out that the American farmer has gotten dependent on the govt through subsidies from the American tax payer, but yet would rather waste a crop than harvest in order to claim loss and a write off. This is just despicable. This shows how dependent some industries have become on bailouts.

Your food costs will go up, while the food bank runs dry. Catch 22. Then the farmers who have some crops rake in the dollar and the subsidies. Reason they say......if they harvest and the prices drop it will create another crisis. WTF?

The airlines took the bailout and then laid people off. They are liable to pay that back now. But will they? Or shall they do like GE with the windmills? Take the money, and move company to offshore accounts.

I do believe farm workers are considered essential industry. But they use this crutch to manufacture another crisis for profit. AG is not alone, the meat industry is jumping in on it too.

Reminds me of an Allison Crouse song......."The Boy Who Wouldn't Haul Corn"

Ain't no motivation like starvation.

Surveillance Photos Hint China Knew About Outbreak Full Month Before It Lost Control, Report Says

As COVID-19 continues to affect lives around the world, one new report hints that the disease’s country of origin, China, was secretly fighting an outbreak more than a month before its failed attempt at containment allowed the virus to become a pandemic.

NBC News reported Friday that surveillance photos taken from above China in late November 2019 showed medical facilities bustling with an unusual amount of traffic.

https://www.westernjournal.com/surv...paign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.