• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC added an astronomical number today of non-related deaths to the Covid death toll.

Ok, I've just been told to isolate for another 3 months. Geez I am running short of things to do. Radio dead down here, impulse purchases at an end due to dwindling funds....aaarrgggghhhh.
They are getting skip from Australia into the states right now. It's fading on me in Texas. I was hearing those Aussies from down under down yonder here.

Some people think the coronavirus thing is faked, but from my perspective the "shutdown" is faked. Sure you have to do drive-through at restaurants and banks, but I'm not seeing much that is actually closed. And driving on I-565 through Huntsville at 0500 still means 80 mph with a line of cars on my bumper and other lines passing me on both sides, just like always.

When I got to the terminal, they had "essential travel" letters for us drivers. I didn't even take one because I knew there was zero chance of needing to produce it.

Some people think the coronavirus thing is faked, but from my perspective the "shutdown" is faked. Sure you have to do drive-through at restaurants and banks, but I'm not seeing much that is actually closed. And driving on I-565 through Huntsville at 0500 still means 80 mph with a line of cars on my bumper and other lines passing me on both sides, just like always.

When I got to the terminal, they had "essential travel" letters for us drivers. I didn't even take one because I knew there was zero chance of needing to produce it.
Lest we forget.

Last edited:
...from my perspective the "shutdown" is faked. Sure you have to do drive-through at restaurants and banks, but I'm not seeing much that is actually closed.

At first glance out shutdown here appears comprehensive...and it stops at the first glance. There are so many exceptions that I can’t imagine what’s closed beyond a movie theater.

There is not a single thing effecting me that is closed.

Life goes on, nearly as normal, as far as I can see.

NYC Officials Just Artificially Increased Their COVID Death Total by 57%

If a national catastrophe isn’t bad enough, make it worse.

That appears to be the thinking behind a decision by New York City officials this week that sent the number of dead attributed to the coronavirus outbreak in the city soaring to more than 10,000 — a 57 percent increase over the previous count.

And these are numbers Americans are supposed to trust forevermore.

Unfortunately, in a United States where the mainstream media daily shows itself to be ever more corrupt, trust is in short supply.

According to The New York Times, New York City’s death count attributed to COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, was a disastrous 6,589 on Tuesday, before NYC officials announced a decision that increased the death toll by more than half.

A number of fatalities more than double the deaths that took place in the 9/11 attacks is bad, but clearly not bad enough for the regime of leftist Democrat Mayor Bill de Blasio, which decided to add more than 3,700 deaths that might have been caused by the coronavirus, though no tests could prove it.

The added deaths — 3,778, according to Bloomberg — not only increased the number in New York City, of course.

They also sent the national death toll to more than 26,000, an increase of 17 percent, The Times reported.

Now, there’s no doubt at least some of those deaths could be attributed to COVID-19 since, as Bloomberg reported, the deceased showed symptoms including coughing, shortness of breath and fever, hallmarks of the deadly infection. That doesn’t mean all of them should be counted that way.

It’s an artificial number, serving a need that’s very real to Democrats and the mainstream media.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nyc-...paign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal

NYC Officials Just Artificially Increased Their COVID Death Total by 57%

If a national catastrophe isn’t bad enough, make it worse.

That appears to be the thinking behind a decision by New York City officials this week that sent the number of dead attributed to the coronavirus outbreak in the city soaring to more than 10,000 — a 57 percent increase over the previous count.

And these are numbers Americans are supposed to trust forevermore.

Unfortunately, in a United States where the mainstream media daily shows itself to be ever more corrupt, trust is in short supply.

According to The New York Times, New York City’s death count attributed to COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, was a disastrous 6,589 on Tuesday, before NYC officials announced a decision that increased the death toll by more than half.

A number of fatalities more than double the deaths that took place in the 9/11 attacks is bad, but clearly not bad enough for the regime of leftist Democrat Mayor Bill de Blasio, which decided to add more than 3,700 deaths that might have been caused by the coronavirus, though no tests could prove it.

The added deaths — 3,778, according to Bloomberg — not only increased the number in New York City, of course.

They also sent the national death toll to more than 26,000, an increase of 17 percent, The Times reported.

Now, there’s no doubt at least some of those deaths could be attributed to COVID-19 since, as Bloomberg reported, the deceased showed symptoms including coughing, shortness of breath and fever, hallmarks of the deadly infection. That doesn’t mean all of them should be counted that way.

It’s an artificial number, serving a need that’s very real to Democrats and the mainstream media.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nyc-...paign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal
And this is all being done with the help of the CDC, perhaps we should start
investigating them as well as the WHO.

Minnesota doctor blasts 'ridiculous' CDC coronavirus death count guidelines

https://www.foxnews.com/media/physician-blasts-cdc-coronavirus-death-count-guidelines

Reactions: Redbeard U812

IMHO the shut down is not faked just ignored. Far too many places being declared essential and allowed to remain open. Same as up here. Sure nobody wants to see everything shut down but allowing practically everything to remain open is not helping the spread. Also I am amazed at the air traffic over the USA consisting of domestic travel compared to up here. The more people on the move the harder it will be to slow this thing down. Most of the flights over Canada in this image were foreign over-flights going too or from the USA.

Screenshot_2020-04-16 Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.png

I'm that guy.

I'm that guy,
that goes to the HEB
to get what I need.

I'm that guy,
that makes his list
because he can't remember Sh!T.

I'm that guy,
that times his mission
so I don't get caught in a compromising position.

I'm that guy,
that disinfects the cart
so I won't have anything effecting my heart.

I'm that guy,
that executes his mission
and remains at least 6 feet from anyone's position.

I'm that guy,
that hits the checkout isle
being sure not to stay a long while.

I'm that guy,
who has no qualm
telling that oaf to get back because he's fix'n have some harm.

I'm that guy,
who says it loud
with demand in the crowd.

I'M THAT GUY!
I'M THAT GUY!
I'M THAT GUY!

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
This is the count in " The Mini State " as of today 3838 , confirmed cases , 105 Deaths :( ! My small town alone has over 60 according to the daily chart I read . I'm 66 , try not to go out , but had to yesterday , these people who think they are " Bomb Proof " ... Wrong ! I just wish in my small town they would be respectful ! :whistle: Remember the " Zombie Apocalypse " we all ( or myself ) joked about ? Other than Dead people walking around the streets , this is what it feels like to me . I'm a social person going to the store now is just a risk & not what it use to be . Glad I have my 11m radio . :) Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

We have 89 in Victoria. With "NO NEW CASES" the media spouts like it's "The Chinese New Year". (Note the puno_O). Here we have 19, for such a small town I consider that a lot. Some here are doing the "Social Distancing Dance" but most walk around almost, well like Leo said...."Bomb Proof" ....and "Zombie Like". I think it's just ingrained in them in the form of stupid. I went to town also yesterday, was fine until at the store having to watch my six. They just walk up deliriously, bump into you, hit you with the cart. The final straw for me, and the poem above, was the six foot tall, fat, tub of gelatinous schmegma that not only encroached on the six foot, but my personal space as well, right up on me like he was going to pay for the carton of watermelon slices right along side of me. I went the F off, drill sergeant attitude. "If you don't mind, get the F back.....If you do mind, get the F back before you get hurt!".....He moved immediately. Yes, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.