• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that were being protested in Virginia was gun control. They passed legislation prohibiting private sale and limiting the number of purchases to one per month. Among other things. This is what the president meant that the second amendment is under attack in Virginia.

Underhanded tactics that exploit the crisis. Coming to a local government near you?!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...llow-virginia-governor-play-second-amendment/

Reactions: 357magnum
I stated in the other thread, I tested positive last Saturday. So far it has felt like a bad cold but today I started feeling worse. I currently have a 103 fever but breathing is fine. I am in contact with my doctor and following his recommendations. My wife has it as well and she is feeling slightly better than I do.

I stated in the other thread, I tested positive last Saturday. So far it has felt like a bad cold but today I started feeling worse. I currently have a 103 fever but breathing is fine. I am in contact with my doctor and following his recommendations. My wife has it as well and she is feeling slightly better than I do.
Stay strong, more power to the both of you.

One of the things that were being protested in Virginia was gun control. They passed legislation prohibiting private sale and limiting the number of purchases to one per month. Among other things. This is what the president meant that the second amendment is under attack in Virginia.

Underhanded tactics that exploit the crisis. Coming to a local government near you?!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...llow-virginia-governor-play-second-amendment/
I like the article about the CA gun store having to explain to people why all the paperwork, only one gun every 30 days.....and the same paperwork over again for the next purchase, and ten day waiting period before you receive weapon. Some got really pissed they could not take their gun home that day. What a revelation. Even funnier was the description of those not having any knowledge of gun safety. Background checks for ammunition also.

Funny; I thought you were going to quote Nietzsche:
". . . That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

He has his moments. Problem with quotes is context. Not universally applicable despite appeal of simple phrasing.

Some things kill off what we were made for. That’s not strengthening.

Schopenhauer more useful. Son's been quoting that at me lately.

I consistently use Nietzsche as an example of the fallacy of thinking in absolutes.

Fallacy operates with context. Language has limits. Therefore, set the boundaries of the playing field. Agreement. It’s only an experiment (What can we know = What can we say).

To hit one out of the park won’t be in words, is the problem.

Music, ahead of other art, is what comes closest as it’s the best we can do.

Emotions rule. Spirit leads.

If I can convince you that music is only a shadow of its possibilities, you’ll believe anything else told.

— reason for all post-1963 “music”.

Public murder of JFK was karate chop to throat. Left prostrate. Offered drugs and electrical noise to soothe pain.

There’s your absolute. TV & Facebook just cake adornments.

Words are last. Ex Post Facto.

Rationality really is rationalization.

One swims out of

AND THEN BACK INTO

Feelings.

Words are momentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
220366_5_.png

Chris ( w9 ) Thinking & praying for you ! I have to ! Who else is going to keep me on track ? :whistle::LOL: He's the first member that ever taught me anything on this forum ! @ First I thought his comments might be a bit " Rash " but when you learn he was right that changes everything . I thank you for your Way Back Comment that " Kinda " pissed me off I can't remember .:ROFLMAO: He & I have been WWDX friends since . I ask you take some time & say a Prayer for w9 & his wife . Just my thought he's the first I know about that's has it on this forum . I ( We I'm Sure ) wish the Best My Friend ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

Best wishes to you.

Reactions: 357magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated