• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Covid Cooking- Culinary Cuisine

Ya Beat me to the HF Coaster comment ! (y):LOL: I make my Chili one way only , my Aunt that passed a few years back that lived in Allen Tx sent me & oven mit that's all now faded over 40 years ago . On it it says " Texas Red & Long Neck " Texas Chili . Around here ( & I did also ) people make their Chili w/ Hamburger . This one uses Cube Beef ( stew meat ) & uses Pinto beans . I use Deer Meat a lot also but Iv'e made my Chili using that recipe since she sent it to me . Rip Aunt Helen & Thank You ! 73 , Leo

Chill with beans & chicory coffee.
TEXAS PRIDE beer
Driving a Chevrolet
Muscadine grape leaf turlet paper
It’s all due to The Invasion

Pity poor Barbe-Rouge!!

(Your Aunt was right about the stew meat, Leo. Fresh cut. And beef tallow, rendered. It’s the fresh & dried chile peppers — painstaking prep work — that make chili heavenly. But the beans are a side dish. )

Last edited:
20200331_131333.jpg

Eggs, deep fried in bacon grease, topped with parmesan cheese and hot salsa

Well, considering a trip into "Covid", moderate traffic heard on trail. No Caravan traffic identified. Fear the Legion to be out in force today. The Powder Gangers have subsided in explosive outbursts and mag dumps.

I'm currently out of Lone Star and Hot Salsa. Not sure how much longer can hold out. The trail to "Covid" is rife with trepidation. May hold out until daybreak, sneak in and out.

Wondering how SlowMule is making out with that clandestine load of TP and the return trip of N95 masks. That Indian Plains Pkwy is dangerous this time of year, natives are restless, taking scalps.

Last edited:
Traffic is such that of it weren’t for electronic traffic signs, it’s almost normal. “Notmal” circa 2006 before smartphones allowed the retards to drive all over.

Dispatch got changed on me several times.

Bobtailed up to Duncan, OK yesterday. Rescued a trailer. Dropped it near Dallas and hooked another this morning.

Shut down early as I’ve no desire to find out during evening rush what state of LA is doing with quarantine.

Will get moving after midnight and run it nonstop.

Nothing fascinating in the box and it only weighs 14T. That puts me at 62,000. Almost heavy per how these things are set to run.

Given terrain (not flat, but close enough) my Average MPH should be pretty high till my day ends by around 1400.

Winds are significant (steering corrections) so if I break 8-mpg it won’t be a day with but one, two stops in 5-600/miles.

Which I normally don’t do.

Another driver of my acquaintance and two decade experience found ourselves in agreement that the first four to five hours were critical. To push hard. Get close to 300 done and the next 250 or so get done as allowed.

Means: leave very early. Shut down before everyone else. No waits for fuel or services.

Tomorrow will be an exception. It’s 260-miles to Vicksburg, MS (destination is 500+ farther), and I’ll miss for the first time in six consecutive trips stopping near Shreveport for boudin.

I hope to have others help the tax parasites figure out how to do their unConstitutional duties. Get it streamlined before I’m engaged.

Same as when they moved the Mexican border 40-miles north into Texas. All of Texas. A real cluster F at first. After a few weeks or months, just a routine violation of rights.

Or, in the 1970s ruining commercial air travel with metal detectors in airports.

Shoulda just issued EVERYONE a butchers knife.

Hijacker Hash
A recipe in two parts
by Annelise Gutmacher

Shut down early as I’ve no desire to find out during evening rush what state of LA is doing with quarantine.

Spoke with long time friend yesterday, we have worked many jobs together, he stated no real change in things with ways in Lousiana. He's south of BR. Says they are working, but for how long who knows. He's running Arkansas tags. I read there is limited delay for transport rigs, necessary commercial vehicles. The Lousiana State Troopers are better lot to deal with. Sherriff and city are not required edjucation to fill the roll. Or eat one. Just watch out for the locals on I-12, Livingston, Tangipahoa, and St. Tammany. Bastads love writing those green stamps to CDL drivers.

Spam got that taco from me. Been making them since Hurricane Fredrick, when we all went to Hattiesburg, MS and stayed with Wine Frank out in the country in an old house on a farm. What else you going to feed bunch people with? Although, the original Wine Frank Spam and Egg Taco was actually diced spam, scrambled eggs, onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, and whatever else could be found. That was an extended camping trip for two weeks, waiting to get back to Mobile. Then camping out in our apartment for another three weeks with no power.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.