• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Covid Cooking- Culinary Cuisine

Used to like the Knob Creek Bourbon and always bought that. One day I wasn’t paying attention and by accident bought a bottle of Rye. Didn’t notice it until later.

Liked it better than the KC Bourbon. Been buying the Rye since. Not sure about mixing it with Dr. Pepper though. Might be good! (y)
Awe, you can mix anything with DP. Kav gets that R&R, mixes with DP.:notworthy:

Used to like the Knob Creek Bourbon and always bought that. One day I wasn’t paying attention and by accident bought a bottle of Rye. Didn’t notice it until later.

Liked it better than the KC Bourbon. Been buying the Rye since. Not sure about mixing it with Dr. Pepper though. Might be good! (y)

We’ve heard of that Rye Whiskey down here in Texas. There’s some as likes it, the way this feller testifies.

Last edited:
20200416_203104.jpg
20200416_203104.jpg
20200416_203353.jpg
peanutbutter and crystalized honey on fried flour tortillas. Dayum says gud.

Red , They look awesome ! My wife makes them like that .(y) I just noticed the Fiddle Heads ( Curly Fern top ) are all popping up @ my Farm . I never had them before but w/ all this crap going on , I think this is the year ! ;) The are supposed to taste a little like Asparagus & I'm loaded w/ them ! Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Those are good, cooler climates have a lot of them. Just mix with sautéed grubs, with a little fresh minced onion and a hint of garlic. Could dress it up with some orange zest drizzle.........Yum!

I found the asparagooose may be making a come back in the shade side of garden. Noticed it out there yesterday. That is one tough weed. The black gumbo here is tough chit, dried up and hard. Was going to try and till that area if I ever got the tiller back.

Grubs gud protein!!!!!! If you lightly pan fry them and add to the Fiddlers, just a "dollop" <-------(@TheRealPorkchop ) of olive oil, the grubs have a nice "POP!" to them when chewing. Just a wonderful explosion of taste blasting throughout ones mouth. Really makes ones mouth Happy:)

Slo , :ROFLMAO: Sounds like something I'd do after a " Tad " too much . But that was years back , ate a mouth full of Night Crawlers on a dare .:whistle: Red , Grubs ? I feed them to my pet Tortoise " Shermy " & my Chickens . But if the SHTF ? They might be on my menu ..... Not Before . :LOL: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.