• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

damn i sure do miss using tapatalk for this forum

Stupid Tapatalk should just let you add forums, there has to be a simple way instead of having the site owner go through some junk to get it on there.

I’ll pay $2 a month to have it on Tapatalk.

Reactions: Rwb
Yeah, it was a real drag not having Tapatalk. It was all a $ thing. Site is fine on a laptop/desktop, but mobile still sucks big time.
my smart-elic phone takes forever to open wwdx then impossible to send a post ,reply and message

So what would you pay/donate monthly to get it implemented into this forum?

I’d be onboard for that, I use Tapatalk a good bit. Maybe someone will think this over and chime in.

Toss a few bucks to the site owner to show thanks for doing it. To find someone looking after it and handling it when things go wrong. A forum isn’t free to run, somebody has to pay for all this. Just an idea I had, I’d toss a few bucks to this forum if Tapatalk could access it.

I think forum engine change was a reason to drop Tapatalk, at those time it was not available for Xenforo. Now it is.
Free to download and use. Simple installation with step by step picture guide. Easy peasy.
Mike

Pretty easy to implement. https://www.tapatalk.com/download_xenforo.php
Hey mr Admin, when you gonna do it?
Mike

Well that is up to Moleculo he site owner. We had it here for a while and with some site upgrades it went into the shitter. It seemed that everybody was having issues with it and it went by the wayside. I know Tim tried several patches and it improved a bit but that was quite a while ago.

Yeah, it was a real drag not having Tapatalk. It was all a $ thing. Site is fine on a laptop/desktop, but mobile still sucks big time.

my smart-elic phone takes forever to open wwdx then impossible to send a post ,reply and message

Yes, I hate using my phone. The mobile format is clunky. But, it is what it is.

Man I don't know........I see this from some members and yet I NEVER have an issue with my phone, tablet or laptop. On my phone or tablet I just request the desktop version and everything is exactly as if I was on my laptop. Even the few times I have tried to use the mobile version I have not had any issues. I tried Tapatalk and hated it. I like the full site versions with all the buttons labelled as to what they do without having to press and see what happens like the mobile versions do.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.