• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

damn i sure do miss using tapatalk for this forum

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
never get around to making here anymore due to no easy way of accessing the website. i am just stubborn MEH!

Reactions: Mudfoot

I am on my phone right now. Never used tapatslk and never plan too. You are indeed just beating a dead horse. Accessing this site or any other is no different on my phone than on my laptop from home.

Now stop your bitching and let me get back to my meal at the Chinese restaurant I am in. It looks SOOOOOOOO good.

Reactions: BJ radionut
OK dude. Trying out via mobile as I type this. I notice the page bounces up and down when I type...I guess it can't make up its mind to go to top of page or back where you type the reply. BTW Chinese is bad news for the bowels!!!!!! Especially if its like panda express lol
I am on my phone right now. Never used tapatslk and never plan too. You are indeed just beating a dead horse. Accessing this site or any other is no different on my phone than on my laptop from home.

Now stop your bitching and let me get back to my meal at the Chinese restaurant I am in. It looks SOOOOOOOO good.

The page bouncing must be on your end. I have NEVER seen that happen on my laptop, my phone, or even my wife's tablet.

As for the Chinese food, yes I REALLY was at a Chinese restaurant on my phone when I posted above, was a small locally owned establishment. The food is always great, plentiful, and HOT too. Nothing I hate any more then being at a restaurant and being served a luke warm meal.

Trying out via mobile as I type this. I notice the page bounces up and down when I type.

FWIW, there IS a bug right now with mobile devices that has the symptom you're describing. It only happens with specific browsers under certain circumstances. The issue is being worked on and hopefully will be resolve fairly soon.

I must have that specific mobile browser. My phone is pretty old though. I had Chinese last weekend...stomach still a little off.

I just signed in from my Galaxy Note 3 running Dolphin browser. Works like a charm!
Especially with the amount of screen real estate you get with the Note 3.

The new forum works fine for me as well on my iPhone 6 with safari browser. I do miss the tapatalk app but there is no issues I have had with the new site setup.

My old android was unusable here. I think it was using the gingerbread operating system. The galaxy 4 I've been using for the last few days is fine. I stopped using tapatalk because the newer version sucks. The old style was cut and dry but the new tapatalk isn't for me.

B5CD268A-F1DC-44EB-86E9-657EADFAE74D.jpeg
B2D4C919-6A84-4DF4-BA2A-4C04ECDE9918.jpeg
E20D3BD8-DCD0-43C5-BA22-3CBAB5CBFAFB.jpeg

Figured I’d bring the dead back to just ask a question, was Tapatalk supported previously and dropped? Any chance of getting it back if it was?

Reactions: Rwb
I like tapatalk but I got a feeling it’s not supported and won’t be. It’d be cool if it is/was/will be but I figured I’d asked.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated