• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Deputy slaps citizen... Citizen soon to be filthy rich

Here the update on the viddy

These guys walked around inside a Walmart store for twenty minutes then went to a pizza place with a rifle in the back seat that can be clearly seen from outside the vehicle. A rifle that the cop had spotted.
If I were a cop,that would raise suspicion and would interrogate those guys just on the premise that they potentially could be the next mass shooting perpetrators,however,by going by the book. The cop would've been in the green if not for his bad manners.

A lot of times people think that the cops have no reason whatsoever for stopping them however all you have to do is stray over that center line even just a tiny bit once while they are following you and that can be enough for them to state suspicion of impaired driving or perhaps not stop 100% at an intersection or failed to signal. A lot of people do things like that so routinely that they are not even aware of how often they do it and can't understand why a cop stops them for it. Remember "impaired" does not necessarily mean drunk. It could mean anything that impairs your ability to properly operate a vehicle including reading or fumbling around the glove box.
I know all too well that feeling when a cop is following me 2 am in the morning in a small town back in the day where there was no one awake raking the roads at that time of night in a small township but that was 33 years ago and I was just trying to get home after spending time with my sweety in my old clunker.

We have the right to bear arms do we not?? I just don't see where a couple of "young men" had pizza at a pizza shop then went to Walmart and shopped, all while having a rifle in the back seat. Okay how many people leave their guns out or up on a rack in the window of the pick up truck that everyone can see. What the officer did was profile these young men and then got mad when they retained their right to refuse search. Not justifying leaving your guns just sitting out but I do it during hunting season when going to breakfast or something from coming from the woods. It is not concealed so what's the issue? Again like I said before, the officer screwed himself and should have been a bit cooler, I didn't see or hear the young man act or say anything cocky, he simply refused the officer permission to search the vehicle which the guy had the option to do. 99.9% of cops are good people and just trying to do their job, the officer here is the .1% that needs to have his badge taken!! JMO. Have a great day.

I know all too well that feeling when a cop is following me 2 am in the morning in a small town back in the day where there was no one awake raking the roads at that time of night in a small township but that was 33 years ago and I was just trying to get home after spending time with my sweety in my old clunker.

One night MANY years ago when I was a young fella I was cruising around town and the town PD started to follow me at every turn. I made sure I stopped fully and signaled but then he started to tailgate me. I figured I had had enough so I headed home. Just as I crested a steep hill I had an idea. I jumped hard on the brakes causing the cop to nearly rear end me. Of course he pulled me over and was a bit huffy when he asked me what I was trying to pull. "Didn't you see that cat run across the street in front of me? I damned near ran over it" I said. "NO!" he replied. Then I said "Do you know why you didn't see it? I do. YOU WERE SO FAR UP MY ASS YOU COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING OTHER THAN MY BACK WINDOW!!" He just mumbled something and waved me on my way. There was no cat but he didn't know that but he never stopped me or followed me around again after that.

Reactions: 222DBFL and mrgumby
You have the right to bear arms under the 2nd amendment and to refuse a search with out a warrant under the fourth amendment. You do not have the right to commit verbal assault and physical battery upon another person who is not a threat to your immediate safety and is abiding the law. This Asshat should be fired for abuse of power & breach of peace and prosecuted for assault & battery then sued in civil court he is a disgrace to law enforcement.

Reactions: 222DBFL and mrgumby
anyone care to guess what would happen if the guy had pulled the same move on the cop?
that's exactly how other officers should have treated the cop that did the slapping.

"video showed him sparring with someone "

whenever I sparred with someone, there was no risk of ending up in jail for hitting back. Kristina Sgueglia might want to start checking her definitions.

"video showed him sparring with someone "

whenever I sparred with someone, there was no risk of ending up in jail for hitting back. Kristina Sgueglia might want to start checking her definitions.

Perhaps she did. Check out #4 and 7.

spar2

[spahr]
verb (used without object), sparred, sparring.
(of boxers) to make the motions of attack and defense with the arms and fists, especially as a part of training.
to box, especially with light blows.
to strike or attack with the feet or spurs, as gamecocks do.
to bandy words; dispute.
noun
a motion of sparring.
a boxing match.
a dispute.

spar

star
see definition of spar

show
argue

Synonyms for spar
verb fight

unfortunately those definitions only apply up to the point of violence. once you are hit without the ability to defend yourself, it becomes abuse. so to describe the entire incident as sparring is incorrect.

maybe. ask a few cops - if you hit someone who can't hit back what their definition of that is. if you were doing it, would they tell you to stop? if you didn't, would they stop you?
ask them if they'd arrest someone for sparring.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.