• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Deputy slaps citizen... Citizen soon to be filthy rich

maybe. ask a few cops [ /quote]

Don't have too. I spent Ten years as an aux LEO with the RCMP

- if you hit someone who can't hit back what their definition of that is. if you were doing it, would they tell you to stop? if you didn't, would they stop you?

Why can't they hit back? Arms tied behind their back or fear of charges? One is gutless violence the other is failure to defend ones self. Self defense is legal.

ask them if they'd arrest someone for sparring.

If it was causing a disturbance or disorderly conduct YES. A lot of times people will fool around in public but it may not be appropriate.appropriate. Usually when asked by a LEO to back it down they will unless they are cocky and then things generally take a downward spiral.

Bottom line is you argued the definition of the word "sparring" and I showed you that it is indeed correct to use it in the manner in which it was used. Go argue with Webster's.

This really goes with saying that 99.99% of all cops are good honest hard working men and women, the guy in the vid is the .01%, that should not be a cop for obvious reasons!! JMO!

Reactions: binrat
is that a joke? why can't he fight back? perhaps things are different in the great white north, but here you touch a cop and your lucky if a busted up face is all you get. with a half dozen cops to witness that you tripped getting in the car. your more likely to end up with a few broken ribs too.
your webster's quote did not say anything about one person abusing another, what's to argue?

Last edited:
LOL I thought that may get your attention. :) I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. Of course it is not a good idea to fight with a cop. Anyone will tell you that and it doesn't matter where they are from. Besides you stand to win a MUCH bigger judgement if you let him pummel you while you just take it.

This started because you disputed a definition and I proved that the applied definition was correct. You didn't like that and now are trying to apply that definition to a case of abuse. Again I say, go argue with the dictionary.

Punk kid gets mouthy and refuses search. I think the whiny punk should get a tampax shoved in his mouth since he is a pu$$y.

I do understand them being wrong but it doesn't consitute a slap by the officer. He should have maintained his cool a lot better!! I know sometimes that can be hard but it's part of the job!! I don't know the whole story, who knows that could have been an on going battle with that particular officer and finally someone took some action or it is kids being little punks, but either way the officer assaulted the possible youth? He messed up, bottom line.

If my son were to behave like the punk in the video, I would slap the smile right off his face. If you have a driver's license then you are required to pull over when asked by law enforcement....if the officer's preliminary interview suggests a search, too bad. A drivers license is not a right, it's a privilege.......liberals just don't seen to understand that.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
If my son were to behave like the punk in the video, I would slap the smile right off his face. If you have a driver's license then you are required to pull over when asked by law enforcement....if the officer's preliminary interview suggests a search, too bad. A drivers license is not a right, it's a privilege.......liberals just don't seen to understand that.

liberals don't understand that he wasn't driving? that his car was parked, off, and he was not in it? that the cop never even saw him in the vehicle?
and the cop did slap the smile off his face, that's why he's being prosecuted...

Last edited:
Reactions: 222DBFL
I am all about having a good police force and am definitely not a liberal tree hugger!! My father was a sheriff officer for 25 years and also retired military after 21 years of service. The dumb ass cop is just that a dumb ass!! If he did that to me and it was being "filmed" or in a public place your damn right I would sue the shit out of the officer. Let me ask this, if it was you, your car is parked at wal mart, someone sees a gun in the back seat or on a gun hanger on the back window of their truck, they call the cops, cop comes and says I am going to search your vehicle and says give me the f'ing keys, what your reaction be?? I stick to my guns when I say right, wrong, or indifferent, this guy has a badge and a gun, so now he can search whoever he wants whenever he wants right. Not in my book. Hope he gets what he deserves. Maybe a good slap to his face might cure his I'm billy bad ass cop and you will do whatever I say or suffer!! JMO. God Bless.

One thing I do after being pulled over by the police I inform them that
"I am a legally armed citizen." That usually will make a difference in your treatment. I would never consent to a search of my vehicle with out a warrant. Some bad cops will drop something in your car and arrest you for it. With a warrant there will be some accountability on their part. Besides if there no probable cause most officers will back off.

I have under gone multiple through back round checks and if there was a problem I would never have gotten Concealed Deadly Weapons License. My wife works for federal law enforcement agency and I have had the chances to be on stage with several Presidents and the checks that they run will tell them what you had for breakfast in 1974 on any given day.

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.