• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Drugs.

Mudd , Don't think it's you ! They make there own choices or the people the hang with ! Demons are Demons ! We all fight them ! Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo
Roger that Mag, it's hard to watch but you can't help them unless they have enough. The reality is all you can hope for is that nothing happens to them before they hit rock bottom.

God bless brother...

Reactions: 357magnum
Men engross themselves in their careers because that is how we care for our families.

I was wrapped up in mine, too, not because I was selfish, but because it mattered.

Reactions: 357magnum
And so it begins once again. Since we're moving and moma's worried about her 38 year old baby, guess who's moving with us, yep! One of the biggest reasons I wanted to move in the first place. So he's been staying with us since I sold my dad's old place and the first time I go to work he beats the lock off my trailer, loads up my tin I had been saving for a project at the new house, ( im assuming he sold it ) parks my trailer back in the exact spot I left it, and puts the lock back on it. When I get home I noticed my tin was gone, no one has a clue what happened to it, he blames the local tweakers, she has no idea what could have happened to it. So the next day I go to use my trailer, I'm trying to put the key in the lock, it won't go. So I started looking closely at my lock, and trailer while moma's baby is standing there watching, and I say why has that lock been beaten off the trailer, my top rails are scratched all to hell and my fender is bent? Someone's used my trailer, and he looks me in the eye and says I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR TRAILER! I guess he thinks I'm fool enough to believe someone stole my trailer to steal my tin then bring my trailer back and put the lock back on. But I guess I could be taken for that big of a fool, since I've put up with this kind of bullcrap for the last 20 years. All I ever get out of her is, I don't want to get into it right now.:mad:

With respect to that response, a spiritual problem isn’t solved on the same plane it exists. (Those that don’t ken this might think one is being a dick; ol’ Jesus was said to have some problems with his closest family; that work, Leo?).

My first post in this thread is where I’d start. “They” have problems re “life”? Well, with drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc . . . there’s a response to bad behavior I have is the first problem.

Tackling that is putting on His Armor. (It doesn’t fit little boys; no video How To or earned Merit Badge). It’s something we don’t want to do: examine our own behavior.

It’s only funny in retrospect that ALL the other problems fall in place afterwards once humility is correctly understood. The loneliness is thus banished.

No Slo , As I think I posted " Being a Dick " didn't help ! My wife & I tried our best . When his own parents ( Divorced ) neither would take him in ,( after Re-hab ) we opened our home to him , under certain rules . Those rules where not followed ! I turned my head a few times , but let him know I knew what he was up to , I was his age @ one time . But Blatantly post things on FB that he knew I would see ? Out the door he went ! :whistle::( His grandmother took him in , Blind to all his actions . Stole her new car , totaled it then put it back in the driveway went to sleep , leaving the front plate @ the scene .o_O Stole jewelry & things are were missing we will never know of . Then he OD @ a party with his friends one night while they cleaned out his wallet & smoke his last cigarettes' . Am I proud of being a " Dick " now ? It eats @ me every day . But I can't change who I am or how I was raised . I guess we all fight our Demons as he did . Stay heathy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo Ps , I responded to this with tears in my eyes , so Yes it still bothers me . :(

I understand.

it’s rare to see things come all the way around. It’s possible, because I’ve also seen that.

Without question, its part of the war being waged upon us. Now more than two generations deep with the third at adulthood.

Point to this is that one is not alone.
It’s everywhere.

Cv-19 hasn’t killed as many in San Francisco as those who’ve died of overdoses.

Nothing even close to veteran suicides this year.

A war of lies on many fronts.

And, again, fought on the spiritual plane.

No Slo , As I think I posted " Being a Dick " didn't help ! My wife & I tried our best . When his own parents ( Divorced ) neither would take him in ,( after Re-hab ) we opened our home to him , under certain rules . Those rules where not followed ! I turned my head a few times , but let him know I knew what he was up to , I was his age @ one time . But Blatantly post things on FB that he knew I would see ? Out the door he went ! :whistle::( His grandmother took him in , Blind to all his actions . Stole her new car , totaled it then put it back in the driveway went to sleep , leaving the front plate @ the scene .o_O Stole jewelry & things are were missing we will never know of . Then he OD @ a party with his friends one night while they cleaned out his wallet & smoke his last cigarettes' . Am I proud of being a " Dick " now ? It eats @ me every day . But I can't change who I am or how I was raised . I guess we all fight our Demons as he did . Stay heathy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo Ps , I responded to this with tears in my eyes , so Yes it still bothers me . :(
If I'm a dick, he just becomes a bigger dick. My wife gripes about how her mother was overprotective of her little brother and how they've done things behind her step dads back, failing to realize that her and her son do the exact same thing to me. I was dad in name only, no authority to discipline, he learned early he could disrespect me. Now he's a grown man that doesn't respect me, even though he claims to, actions speak volumes that he doesn't. Some of that's my fault for allowing it to happen, but I was just trying to keep the peace. Last hitch a guy that worked for our company was shot and killed by his stepfather, everyone that knew him seemed shocked, my only thought was that if he put his stepfather through hell, I can see that sort of thing happening, sad to say.

Well I've got to spend 4 nights in my new home since we've moved into it, I decided to check the air in my tires and they were a little low so I go into the shop to plug in my portable air tank and guess what? IT WAS GONE!! Went inside to ask were it was and was told by my stepson he hawked it at the pawnshop!! that cost me a $120. I had plans to by coaxial and an antenna to at least get my Madison up an running enough to talk on it, but that wasn't happening. He had the nerve to tell me DON'T GET MAD! and I said why? You get mad if someone touches your thing's, what's the difference if your touching my stuff and I get mad? He said there isn't a difference I guess. And I reply YOUR DAMM STRAIGHT THERE AIN'T NO DIFFERENCE!!! I left the house at 9 am and didn't come back until 5.30 pm. I chewed my wife's ass and told her he's the biggest problem I wanted to get away from and you had to drag his ass with us. She's not happy with me at the moment, but guess what? I'm still pissed and I really don't care !!:mad:

Holy cow. Call the police. Why does he think it's ok because he knows you? What would you do if a complete stranger did that? Better lock up the Madison. They are going to drive you to do something that you don't want to do and they will then play victim.

I almost moved out one time. I signed up for information on rental apartments and left it laying around the house. After a week, my wife asked me what it was about. I told her that I can't live like this and I was serious and she knew it. Things changed after that.

You deserve to be happy. You need a plan.

Holy cow. Call the police. Why does he think it's ok because he knows you? What would you do if a complete stranger did that? Better lock up the Madison. They are going to drive you to do something that you don't want to do and they will then play victim.

I almost moved out one time. I signed up for information on rental apartments and left it laying around the house. After a week, my wife asked me what it was about. I told her that I can't live like this and I was serious and she knew it. Things changed after that.

You deserve to be happy. You need a plan.
Well I left for work Monday afternoon, and before I got 30 miles from the house my daughter calls and tells me my chainsaw is also at the pawnshop, something my wife failed to inform me of. So that's an extra $ 150. So that makes $270 I've had to pay to get my stuff back. I thought about what you said about calling the police and called my wife to inform her that I had pictures of the odometer mileage of both trucks at the house, and that if I found anything missing when I get back that it will be reported as stolen. He's been pulling this same crap since he was 14 yrs old, he's now 38. Then he gets mad because I don't trust him ( WELL DUUH ) I've talked until I'm blue in the face, I think now I'll let the police do my talking. I've had about all I can stand of this nonsense.

some people pop pain pills like they are breath mints. we have a society that cant stand up to pain n bear it, drs prescribe rather than cure. bet pill companys sure dish out kickbacks for pill sales. look how unhappy they are now that prescription pain pills are epidemic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?