• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DX Lately?

Had a few rouge signals come through yesterday, you know the one's that sound like a nascar going by.lol

Maybe something today.

turned out to be a good day of DX in NY...its been about 3 weeks...
I made contacts with:
645 arizona
4040 san fran cal
555 cal mobile
178 wash state
660 arizona
640 oregon
880 cal
87 arizona
412 arizona
(y)

It has been quite here in Mississippi this past week. I heard a few guys on channel 6, but 38 lsb has been really quite. I hope things pick up soon.

turned out to be a good day of DX in NY...its been about 3 weeks...
I made contacts with:
645 arizona
4040 san fran cal
555 cal mobile
178 wash state
660 arizona
640 oregon
880 cal
87 arizona
412 arizona
(y)

Hello 739 - good to talk with you again in your mobile today.

178 Washington

Talked to WR1212 Hawaiian Islands on 38lsb using a horizontal wire dipole from NW Arkansas @ 2:38PM CST. 02/20/2011

Really great to make the long distance contact. I heard him on both the astroplane and the dipole, but he came back to me when I was switched to the dipole so I stayed there.

Talked to WR1212 Hawaiian Islands on 38lsb using a horizontal wire dipole from NW Arkansas @ 2:38PM CST. 02/20/2011

Really great to make the long distance contact. I heard him on both the astroplane and the dipole, but he came back to me when I was switched to the dipole so I stayed there.

Homer, I was talking to 1212 and a couple of others about the same time today on my little 1/4 wave radiator, the Marconi 7x. using my call Ole Gampa 390.

What call were you using?

Driving back this morning from doing some errands heard S. Africa working the New England states on 38 LSB, 10:00 AM EST. I could not make the contact from the mobile. Been a while since I have heard a S. Africa station.

Homer, I was talking to 1212 and a couple of others about the same time today on my little 1/4 wave radiator, the Marconi 7x. using my call Ole Gampa 390.

What call were you using?

World Radio 183
Conditions were generally poor. Some other very low level DX. Only some of Hawaii was worth the effort of calling.
At the time the Hawaiian station seemed mostly to be talking east of me into KY and TN.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.