• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Excellent Condition??

as for bitching about shipping costs......a lot of times it is justified. the bitching i mean. When someone is selling a $25 item that will fit in your shirt pocket and charges $30 or more for shipping they are trying to screw you over plain and simple. Sure....don't buy it but he may be the only one selling what you want. Don't insult my intelligence by charging a cheap price and then try to tell me it costs $30 to ship it in an envelope. Charge more for the product and charge REAL shipping costs if you want to. At least it's honest.

that i agre with.seen a radio worth $50 n was posted buy it now for $40+ $40 shipping. Cost $12 to get my delta force shipped to me from utah to mo which is reasonable not 40 bucks

Oh I agree completely. On eBay you know why they do that though, final value fee. eBay can’t charge them for that if they sock it to you on the shipping instead of the item. I believe eBay is doing something to change that but not sure.

Reactions: Rwb
I hope they do. Dont cost as huge a fee as lots are charging

Oh I agree completely. On eBay you know why they do that though, final value fee. eBay can’t charge them for that if they sock it to you on the shipping instead of the item. I believe eBay is doing something to change that but not sure.

Wow. So instead of having a "fair price" to refund if the customer didn't want the item(s) - you instead - charge a high fee for shipping to send it there - instead - and you don't have to refund that?

Not that I’m aware of but I when I sell on there, I don’t play that game. I use large flat rate boxes and the shipping on them is $18. I pay the seller fees, never had to refund a penny. But I imagine that’s how it’d go. Rip off huh? I pass those by and move on.

I was trying to avoid that word, poking fun at the original postings eBay ad.

But you’re right, that would’ve been the correct word had I not been trying (poorly) to poke fun at the eBay seller.

And I was just ribbin’ Kopcicle and messing with him.

Patina isnt that neglect?rusty guns beat up radios hey wait i got patina,my wife neglects me so i must be worth more.haha HAHA

Reactions: TheRealPorkchop

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.