1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent Condition??

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by psycho, Oct 1, 2018.

1. psycho

psycho Running a special on our rooms!

Rwb likes this.

2. OldTech03

OldTech03 Well-Known Member

Well, it's in excellent condition for being blown up a few times! See how rewriting history "of the amp" has fixed that?

#2 OldTech03, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Rwb likes this.
  3. psycho

I guess 3 red dot Toshibas out of 6 isn't bad. LOL

Rwb likes this.
  4. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

"If your feedback is weak - don't even bother..."

The let me finish up this job with a few quick welds to ensure the parts will stay on during the shipping....

Welderebay.jpg

Rwb, kaos513 and undertaker like this.
  5. kaos513

kaos513 Well-Known Member

Do not forget the four trade insurance lol

Rwb likes this.
  6. OldTech03

Some may find the following painful so if you are easily offended by the truth DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING! If you read it and want my first amendment rights taken away, by all means, ask someone to do that. If you want me deleted by all means don't hesitate to institute whatever power you have to make that happen. In the words of Dylan Thomas "I will not go gently into that good night"

In response to Handy Andy and his message on week feedback and this is not directed at Andy in way shape or form.

In light of all that is going on with the Bret Kavanagh it's funny you mention feedback. I truly believe in a much smaller way my that my experience with the feedback and the kind of people that lie about it are closely tied to all that is going on. I had 100% feedback before selling a set of flight communication headsets to an idiot in WA. should have known better than to even do business with anyone in that state. So the first thing this entitled victim of buying my flight set did was send me a message stating that I charged him to much shipping right? He also said since I charged him too much shipping that I should send the item to an address that eBay could not verify. Well, I responded with the actual cost of shipping which was $5 more than I charged him" And yes I already paid for and printed the shipping lable and it was packed and ready to ship based on the information eBay used to do that" I then told him I would not ship to an address that eBay could not confirm and also asked the obvious question of why? Why would I send to an address that would not protect me as a seller? His response was ignorant to the point of actually calling me a "TRUMP" supporter and telling me he didn't need my Bull shit and just send the item right now. So with that level of ignorance, I canceled his order, refunded the entire amount and he posted negative feedback and I posted a grievance with eBay to have it removed which as not happened yet. this mans eBay id is "idrvachevy" I immediately put him on a blocked buyer list. Say what you want about me and yes I am a Trump supporter for many reasons and people like this is one of them. I won't take your freedom of speech away from you but I won't do business with you either and won't bow to the idea that you have a right to force me to do that. I knew this would most likely go against me and so far it has but that's fine 1.5 million have fought and died for us to have the right to freedoms we all take for granted if you don't want idiots like this guy running things you better get out and vote. Sorry that this all turned into something I don't ever do but it's more important than most of us seem to realize one bad unsubstantiated "claim" or "feedback" can cause you lots of issues as we have all seen taking place with Bret K. so just remember there are accusations and there is truth make sure you know the difference.

And by the way in his negative feedback, he stated I canceled the sale because I didn't make enough money, Think about what He is saying,"I already had it packed and shipping paid for" in essence, he got a really good deal but was complaining about the shipping??? which was part of the deal? He does all his eBay'ing under his wife's name which by the way after checking him out on the web and finding his wife and phone number she lives in North Dakota he lives in Washington state and they are separated maybe he's a wife beater? No, I didn't ask her that but just wondering. My eBay id is grannymull53 but my wife and I have been married for over 30 years and are very happy so using her account isn't a method of hiding from the law or anything else, just saying those that cry wolf are usually wolves.

7. psycho

Oldtech03 You need to relax, the post is only about a misrepresented xforce amp.

Unit 194 likes this.
  8. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Sr. Member

Sonar and Mudduckmobile like this.
  9. OldTech03

Yes "misrepresented" is just a "lie" and I'm relaxing just fine I'm just not tolerant of liars. And Oh yea I knew what this post was about sorry I could not really find a category to post this in so here it is.

My daddy once said to me "Son you do more work trying to get out of work than you do doing work" Looks like you took more time letting me know you didn't read it than it would have taken to read it. Just Sayin.

10. sunbulls

sunbulls Well-Known Member

Can anyone spare me a Valium? I'm not allowed to drink alcohol.

Sonar likes this.
  11. psycho

I would share some of my controlled substances but I barely get enough for me and my 3 other personalities.

Sonar, Tallman, Mudduckmobile and 3 others like this.
  12. Road Squawker

Road Squawker Sr. Member

Not to be "picky", but, Here are the actual words.
    [​IMG]

13. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

I do not take offense to the post OT...

In fact I'm glad you embellished on it.

I know it was not directed at anyone specific, but it does tell the story of those that were once popular, what ever became of them?

In light of your post, there has been so much back-biting of those that wish to take glory - whether earned or not, as a goal, an award - and yet forget how they got to be "Nominated" in the first place. And serve a function for those that choose them as "fit" for duty - as a means to "do a job" - they're hired to work.

I get tired of those "foxes" that creep along in the night and attempt to take away something using false pretenses - to make us poorer, not a means to exercise the right to maintain a standard of living we used to call Middle Class.

There is always the "bigger fish" and some are never wise enough to remember their past to keep themselves humbled amongst their peers - and as you mentioned about out POTUS and SCOTUS pundits and folly - it is a wonder that someone from out in the Galactic medium has not arrived to clean house yet...

I know - I sense the frustration - I am too - for loosing the helm of the ship. Only now, we still have the ship but don't know where it's going or if we can survive the route for the trip we are about to take.

Mudduckmobile and Rwb like this.
  14. Unit 194

Unit 194 Well-Known Member

What's up with all this off-topic political bullshit in a thread about an X-Force amp.?

15. Rwb

Rwb Well-Known Member

Uhh you never drifted off track?
    Sorry we ruffled your fethers, saying that for all who did. So sorry it happens lots nobody gets hurt or do they? GOOD BY

#15 Rwb, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2018