• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Excellent Condition??

What's up with all this off-topic political bullshit in a thread about an X-Force amp.?
there i deleted m
What's up with all this off-topic political bullshit in a thread about an X-Force amp.?
there i deleted my post,i think it was about truth but hey to keep 1 person happy i deleted my post. Happy now?

there i deleted m

there i deleted my post,i think it was about truth but hey to keep 1 person happy i deleted my post. Happy now?

I never asked or expected anybody to delete their post but I just don't understand what an X-Force amp. has in common with Donald Trump or Brett Kavanaugh? Shouldn't political comments be posted on political threads and/or political forums?

Reactions: jon666 and sunbulls
I never asked or expected anybody to delete their post but I just don't understand what an X-Force amp. has in common with Donald Trump or Brett Kavanaugh? Shouldn't political comments be posted on political threads and/or political forums?
it was about being truthful n the ford thing kinda had bullet holes in it.my post was why i think she lied by reading a script to tell the same lines she said first time

To tie this all back to the original post...

Pertains to a seller of an Xforce amp and the "questionable history" of the item.

Then upon inspection of said item you can easily see sputter and cold-blobbed solder on the item and as you refer back to the description - you can't VERIFY the item is even going to be working as claimed (see the wash/watermarks on the face of the unit?)

So then I posted what I thought was humorous - welding meme for Ebay for shipping - there were several recent threads about shipping and arrivals not as intended - requiring insurance.

Then a post about someone wanting an item shipped to an unverifiable address that the contact purchaser was changing - the label using the original address of the purchaser was already printed and the shipper claimed they can't ship to an unknown and unverifiable address. (This is minor and can be rectified if ever the postal or UPS or whatever transit was used, the new address could be corrected thru their channels - the seller simply has to send to an address the user is supposed to be from - this protects them both - if the purchaser has to relocate or has to move due to eminent danger - that shipper used, can offset the new address as the newer location and reroute to the new address mostly at no or little cost to the purchaser due to hardship.)

So they were called a political term - we won't go into here - and also refer to how the overall emphasis on selling these days is thru deceptive means not just from mistrust of the seller, but mistrust of the system used to even make the transaction occur - let alone work to satisfy the parties involved.

The "thread " Unraveled from that point on...

So if there is any blame - it may be my fault for even trying to humor any or all of you.

At the link that started this thread - go and see this for yourself...
Sputter.jpg

And the watermarks...on the case - Fire extinguisher used?
Sputter1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb
W
To tie this all back to the original post...

Pertains to a seller of an Xforce amp and the "questionable history" of the item.

Then upon inspection of said item you can easily see sputter and cold-blobbed solder on the item and as you refer back to the description - you can't VERIFY the item is even going to be working as claimed (see the wash/watermarks on the face of the unit?)

So then I posted what I thought was humorous - welding meme for Ebay for shipping - there were several recent threads about shipping and arrivals not as intended - requiring insurance.

Then a post about someone wanting an item shipped to an unverifiable address that the contact purchaser was changing - the label using the original address of the purchaser was already printed and the shipper claimed they can't ship to an unknown and unverifiable address. (This is minor and can be rectified if ever the postal or UPS or whatever transit was used, the new address could be corrected thru their channels - the seller simply has to send to an address the user is supposed to be from - this protects them both - if the purchaser has to relocate or has to move due to eminent danger - that shipper used, can offset the new address as the newer location and reroute to the new address mostly at no or little cost to the purchaser due to hardship.)

So they were called a political term - we won't go into here - and also refer to how the overall emphasis on selling these days is thru deceptive means not just from mistrust of the seller, but mistrust of the system used to even make the transaction occur - let alone work to satisfy the parties involved.

The "thread " Unraveled from that point on...

So if there is any blame - it may be my fault for even trying to humor any or all of you.
hat you posted didnt bother me,but sharpened my alert mode a little more

Not to be "picky", but, Here are the actual words.
donotgogentle1.jpg

Thornton Melon liked that too.

We stand on the shoulders of men whom left this life giving their light unto it.

Shall we darken their light by casting shadows of what we have become?

...For those that have gone silent key - their light, a form of radiation, emission - we call radio...I thank you...

To those that are still reading this thread - we must remember, how we obtained this knowledge, we have to continue this process of giving light to the world so that others can see - so they can stand up for - and deliver their light.

Yes, the truth hurts, it can split in two, it can cut to the bone - just remember The Sword Of Solomon. Kings 3

eBay be d*mmned or not, it shows we have a long way to go...

We tend to forget how we need to find the truth these days...

Not to be "picky", but, Here are the actual words.
donotgogentle1.jpg
Just for the record I was kinda paraphrasing and taking the creative authority to make those words better fit my situation so sorry? I think. but I'm quite sure Mr.Thomas would not care even if still alive.

but just for fun from this moment on I will plant mistakes purposely so everyone can have a stab at correcting me. It seems to be fun?

We stand on the shoulders of men whom left this life giving their light unto it.

Shall we darken their light by casting shadows of what we have become?

...For those that have gone silent key - their light, a form of radiation, emission - we call radio...I thank you...

To those that are still reading this thread - we must remember, how we obtained this knowledge, we have to continue this process of giving light to the world so that others can see - so they can stand up for - and deliver their light.

Yes, the truth hurts, it can split in two, it can cut to the bone - just remember The Sword Of Solomon. Kings 3

eBay be d*mmned or not, it shows we have a long way to go...

We tend to forget how we need to find the truth these days...
Well spoken handy andy

Well, did y’all look close at the pics in that listing? He calls that thing original and old school, it’s old alright and you’d have to be a 3rd grade drop out to believe it was original.

Notice the screws holding the transistors down?

A monkey could solder better than whoever did that hack job.

That power wire. High quantity right there. Yes I meant quantity. It’s certainly not quality.

Spray bomb paint job huh?

Without saying anything political I get the reference that was made. Whoever is selling that junk should be laughed off eBay for asking such a price and then saying if your feedback isn’t superior then don’t bid. Seriously?

I’m off guys. Going to list all the parts radios I’ve ripped parts from, they’re all original and old school. But be forewarned that I will cancel your order if your feedback isn’t strong.

Well, did y’all look close at the pics in that listing? He calls that thing original and old school, it’s old alright and you’d have to be a 3rd grade drop out to believe it was original.

Notice the screws holding the transistors down?

A monkey could solder better than whoever did that hack job.

That power wire. High quantity right there. Yes I meant quantity. It’s certainly not quality.

Spray bomb paint job huh?

Without saying anything political I get the reference that was made. Whoever is selling that junk should be laughed off eBay for asking such a price and then saying if your feedback isn’t superior then don’t bid. Seriously?

I’m off guys. Going to list all the parts radios I’ve ripped parts from, they’re all original and old school. But be forewarned that I will cancel your order if your feedback isn’t strong.
slightly used by lil lady round the corner.only talked through every sunday , well kept n treaated like gold.
HAHA YOWSER READY TO RUMBA

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.