• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FINE TUNE CB SHOP FOR REAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.
Let's put it this way, if any technician thinks that they are capable of doing better work I'd love to put their work to the test but nobody seems to be interested in stepping forward to take me up on my offer. fine tune CB worked on my any tone radio and I'm quite happy with it.

Whattttttttttt test might that be? I got straight A's in School Always in for a good test!

Last edited:
LOL.
Let's put it this way, if any technician thinks that they are capable of doing better work I'd love to put their work to the test but nobody seems to be interested in stepping forward to take me up on my offer. fine tune CB worked on my any tone radio and I'm quite happy with it.
I bet fine tune shop really did work on your anytone, as a job perk for your guerilla advertising strategy.

I've been "paying attention", rofl, and I don't like what I see.
from: https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/threads/cb-repair-shop-in-florida.95925/
allaboard, Nov 28, 2009 SAID:
"I need a cb repair shop in Florida. We moved to Fl 3 years ago and I never looked for a good shop till now. Any ideas?"

Response:
"Google fine tune cb shop"
rabbiporkchop, Mar 6, 2012

WA4GCH, Nov 30, 2009 SAID:↑
Keep in mind in Florida there is no regulation of radio repair shops and the FCC no longer requires a license to repair radios.

SO the only thing you have to go on is what others tell you ....
This is why even though I am in the repair bussness what I don't fix goes to the FACTORY ....
WA4GCH

Response:
I have been to almost every shop in Florida, and even though I don't know this guy in Seminole, Just because he is a ham, I would rather let him work on it than any of the shops I have been to in Florida. I would definitely avoid raccoon by the TA truck stop in Tampa, 10-4 cb store, and Mesa in Wildwood.
rabbiporkchop, Feb 12, 2012

ROCKYTOPCUMMINS, Mar 27, 2012 SAID:
Bell's CB shop in Oakland Park,FL. It's close to Ft. Lauderdale. Tech's name there is Screwdriver and is one of if not the best in the business. He has a Youtube channel to show you what all he did to your radio if you mailed it in to him, and he has people from all over the world that mail him radios to work on.

Response:
Now that we've seen his claims, can anyone show us how it performs at a distance or are we supposed to take his word for it?
rabbiporkchop, Jun 29, 2018

That's thread is almost ten years old, ten years!
You resurrect threads pretending not to be a tech, but you try to argue technical points and even goes as far putting others down, while plugging in your "friends'" shop.. LMAO
You are not simply "another satisfied customer", Rabbi, you're a snake.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyB123 and NZ8N
You resurrect threads pretending not to be a tech, but you try to argue technical points and even goes a far putting others down, while plugging in your "friends'" shop.. LMAO
You are not simply "another satisfied customer", Rabbi, you're a snake.
When I hear something worth poking fun at, should I create a new redundant thread on a preexisting yet dated topic, or in the interest of simplicity would it make more sense to share the humor in the appropriate preexisting location where it will benefit consumers the most?

Reactions: freecell
When I hear something worth poking fun at, should I create a new redundant thread on a preexisting yet dated topic, or in the interest of simplicity would it make more sense to share the humor in the appropriate preexisting location where it will benefit consumers the most?

Yes, rabbi - PC - we DO pay attention...

https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads...ident-lincoln-ii-v3.224940/page-5#post-631894

And because of your conduct and - rhetoric - you wound up getting a thread locked due to your incessant ignorance and arrogance for authority - this is a public forum.

https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/fine-tune-cb-shop.206861/page-7#post-629899

You've been warned more than once...

And since you would like to "bump" a thread or two up - please allow me to help you, to remind others; that may be new or just visiting this site - that you do have followers that - well, are rather indulgent in both Esters of Ethane and Methane Alcohols and in some postings of ... profundity, posted in such fashion as one may question the abilities of said operator(s) having enough mental dexterity to express their thoughts through their keyboard,. Perhaps they were under the influence of several derivatives of Quinone... or maybe had washed it down with those Esters...and are suffering a worser fate that we can ever imagine...?

SAD...

Just relax and find comfort in knowing that, there are those that take this forum seriously enough....

Perhaps Administration and or Staff needs to review your process of bumping up threads to be re-hashed on nonsensical basis of your whims and for your entertainment. Maybe - by this action - they are best locked away so the forum can stay focused more on the topics at hand versus an older non-functional topic that has run its course and cannot provide any more insight?

I do not appreciate leaving things unanswered. Forgive me if I haven't heard anything from you for a while, but I was curious...Did you ever come across that answer?

A reminder...
https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/fine-tune-cb-shop.206861/page-10#post-630141

Reactions: binrat
uCsV

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.