• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREECELL where is my stuff? Over 1 year and counting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats to bad hes a smart man it seems on the technical side of things and because this was left quiet I thought this was taken care of. Well I hope it finally gets settled I know Ide be upset maybe he can just atleast refund you the money just to close this case?

Good luck and again I hope this gets settled before it gets to the point of the fraud charges those leave a bit of a mark on ones self.

Thats to bad hes a smart man it seems on the technical side of things and because this was left quiet I thought this was taken care of. Well I hope it finally gets settled I know Ide be upset maybe he can just atleast refund you the money just to close this case?
This is turning out to be a decent example of the difference between being smart or being wise. Being wise is the better of the two...

I agree Rob Ide just want it over with whatever it took before the worst case scenario ended up happening which is where its heading. A refund or items mentioned either or then it would be over with no more worries for one or being hassled for the other. ;)

I agree Rob Ide just want it over with whatever it took before the worst case scenario ended up happening which is where its heading. A refund or items mentioned either or then it would be over with no more worries for one or being hassled for the other. ;)

It should have headed this direction a long time ago.

Jack

I find it funny how freecell can answer other posts but he cant answer this 1.....Why is he still allowed on this board?

Good question.

Last Activity: 09-21-2009 05:04 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Social Group Antenna Group

Freecell,

The entire WWRF board is on to your game.

You can run, but you cant hide.

Own up and this will all be gone

Your days of ripping off people are numbered.

Smoke him out with.......

You don't have to isolate your C.B. vertical from the mast if the radials are resonant. Anybody who says so is smoking crack.

Wait and be ready to pull the string tied to the stick that props the box up.

Last edited:
Smoke him out with.......

You don't have to isolate your C.B. vertical from the mast if the radials are resonant. Any who says so is smoking crack.

Wait and be ready to pull the string tied to the stick that props the box up.
He's wise to that trick, You'll most likely have to dangle a sale under his nose then he'll take the hook.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.