• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREECELL where is my stuff? Over 1 year and counting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumphouse

Sep 2, 2005
Open letter to Freecell,

Freecell,

I paid for the following items over a year ago via postal money order and after many promises to send the items out to me, I have not received the following:

(1) Francis "di bar"
(1) NEW DP50 mic
(1) custom made 4 antenna mount for the francis amazers.

I feel a year is way too long for you to not send these items.

When are you going to send my stuff that i already PAID for? Com'on this is over a year old. Just own up and send my stuff. I have never done you wrong.

Please send my stuff Freecell. Get this over with already. Please.

Pumphouse.

why does anyone bother to deal with this person?i see these kind of posts all the time .why bother ordering anything from this man?
good luck geting your stuff.he usually owns up after a few posts .

why does anyone bother to deal with this person?i see these kind of posts all the time .why bother ordering anything from this man?
good luck geting your stuff.he usually owns up after a few posts .
That and take his abuse for being illiterate when it comes to anything dealing with radio related issues.

It's only been a year.

Some people just have no patience.

GOOD LUCK..My stuff took about the same, a few years ago.

DOCTOR/795

Doctor,

You waited over a year to get your stuff from FREECELL also?

DAMN!

Thought I was the only one!

Who else has not received their stuff from Freecell?

This is unacceptable!

Dont be shame. Post your experiences.

Freecell, Pm me, call me, dont ignore me. I want my paid for stuff shipped to me ASAP!

I think you should just go file mail fraud charges against him.

Mail fraud is a very serious crime to the Fed boys. They take it very seriously and prosecute with gusto. They aren't like local law enforcement. All they need is a complaint and statements from others who have been ripped off from the same source - as in 'witnesses'. If there are a couple of complaints about one person - they have enough to act on...
;)

I think you should just go file mail fraud charges against him.

Great idea!

If that will get his attention, Done.

Will start the process in a week.

Im going to give FREECELL time to respond.

Because if it goes down like this, he cant say that I didnt give him a chance.

Why is the people with good electrical and rf knowledge have no idea how to run a business? Could they think they are too smart to have to be upright people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.