• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREECELL where is my stuff? Over 1 year and counting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey its fine with me, but once he is banned, this thread is closed, I mean he cannot respond so why keep it open?

It is really up to Pumphouse

Hey its fine with me, but once he is banned, this thread is closed, I mean he cannot respond so why keep it open?

He should be given the choice of either addressing this issue and issuing a formal apology to the entire forum (if the allegations are true) OR leaving and never coming back.

I would prefer the formal apology route, it would be a whole lot more entertaining.

PM From FreeCell

Check Out This PM I Got from Freecell!

:pop:

Private Message: Funny

post_old.gif
09-20-2009, 08:07 PM​

Senior Member​

rating_5.gif

reputation_balance.gif

icon1.gif
Funny

"I find it funny how freecell can answer this post but cant answer the post from pump house wanting the stuff he paid freecell for a LONG time ago and never got?"​

what i find funny is that it's none of your business.​

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.Delete this Message​

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.​

here's ya an idea...

restrict his access to this thread only! Next time he comes, he don't go to the board index or home page, he go here.

I agree limit his access, not really to this thread but to the forum in a more general sense... The possibility that some newb to the forum may find his way to the guys site through links, and unknowingly try to do business with this fellow that doesn't seem to have one small bit of honor, and blatantly flaunts his arrogance...

I know it is NOT difficult, his privleges can be set here on the forum, see to it he cannot post links to his site, use the PM function to harass others, or lure people into deals that will never be completed...

KILL his links in his Signature, turn off his ability to send/receive PMs.... limit his access to places like Classifieds, etc..

Admins, take a few minutes in the VB ACP, don't ban him, but set some reasonable limits on what he can do here.....

at least until he cleans up his deals....

here's ya an idea...

restrict his access to this thread only! Next time he comes, he don't go to the board index or home page, he go here.

That is a great idea but i feel he has been given a lot of time as it is to address this matter. Its sad that FREECELL chooses not to PM me or respond to this thread regarding this matter, but can be seen answering other threads. He has been given enough time to answer this thread but chooses not to. I say BAN EM ALREADY!]

Like another person said, post something about class C amplifiers being clean or doing 200 watts per pill, he will answer. Post something about not sending equipment that was already paid for (mind you over a year ago) and he plays invisible.

I started my postal complaint and after talking to the postal authority's, i may not get anything. The money order was made out to 292 radio and not to Jack himself. They are investigating if 292 is a real company ie: pays income tax on this business etc. they will get back to me. If 292 radio is not a real company and the lady at the post office (Jacks friend) cashed the PO for him, then its fraud both ways. Either way, it doesnt look good for him or her.

Happy hammer:
BAN FREECELL FROM THIS FORUM im sure you will agree from my "freecell where is my stuff part one and 2" posted months ago that this problem has not been resolved.

More than ample amount of time has been given to him to respond to this situation but he hasnt. Ban em. Before he rips off someone else.

How much does Freecell owe you? If he cannot come up with the goods as he promised; then a refund to you should be Freecell's best way out.

Freecell; your whole radio rep is on the line...

I'm glad you have at least spoken to the postal authorities on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.