• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

George Zimmerman.....guilty or innocent?

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
From everything I have read by RELIABLE sources....innocent.
Trayvon Martin should be dug up and put on trial for aggravated assault and battery.
If the worthless media had reported that Zimmerman was Hispanic, it would have gone down as just another typical night in Sanford.

Anyone else have an opinion? No heated debates, just your opinion. Figured since the trial is almost here, why not?

I think it's what'll happen when you have unqualified people allowed to CCW. I'd really like to see what came first, a viable physical threat or the gun drawn "just in case" and that precipitating the threat.

I think it's what'll happen when you have unqualified people allowed to CCW. I'd really like to see what came first, a viable physical threat or the gun drawn "just in case" and that precipitating the threat.

Sorta. I see it as a "neighborhood watch wanna be cop guy not gonna listen to the police dispatcher" meets a "wanna be thug bad a$$ wearin' my hoodie late at night and bein' real gangsta like". That was a bad chance meeting. When two losers tangle it's never good.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorta. I see it as a "neighborhood watch wanna be cop guy not gonna listen to the police dispatcher" meets a "wanna be thug bad a$$ wearin' my hoodie late at night and bein' real gangsta like". That was a bad chance meeting. When two losers tangle it's never good.

This guy is right on!(y)

She seems like a credible pig, er, I mean, witness.

Screenshot_2013-06-27-18-39-01_zpsc2668afb.png

Last edited:
I saw this in the news today.

"Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visibile, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

When you consider the back of Zimmerman's head was all bloody and bashed up in pic's, I would say he has a very good self defense claim. The media has controlled and manipulated the "facts" of this case since day one.

Reactions: 1 person
When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle.

This point needs to be made loudly and often apparently. Zimmerman told the dispatcher he was following Martin and the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that". That is substantially different than being told to stand down as some apparently believe happened.

The Sanford police ruled it self defense and that was fine until the "Bonfire of the Vanities" circus rolled into town. Everything from that point forward is more suspect than anything Zimmerman or Martin did.

Unfortunately....
Regardless of Who was Right or Wrong.
A Needless Death Occurred..

Additionally .. Given I was Not there and thus Did Not See what Happened I ( and most other people ) can Not talk Intelligently as to what did or did Not happen..

I However...Tend to Look at it like this..

The Kid was 17
Very Thin and Not too Strong.

The Neighborhood watch guy was Far Stronger
So unless the kid was on some drug(s)
(this seems un likely given i am sure drug tests were done on both of them)

Given there was No Gun found on the Kid..
I Fail to Believe the older guy was in Any Danger.

Then through in how police dispatcher said they did not require him to follow the suspect..

Given how Police and Detectives Failed to find the caller who had been talking to the kid at the time this all happened.

Then unless Proof comes to Light showing the Kid was the Aggressor
I will Until then Side with the Kid..

heck i have been attacked by 12 people once and 15 people another time....I was Never in Danger...Regardless of what the Thugs tried to make themselves a Danger..

So Until is Proved otherwise..
I say the Kid was Innocent.

The Guy who Shot him being Guilty..

However these are PURELY an Opinion..
Given i do NOT have the Facts ( let alone all of them )

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.