• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

George Zimmerman.....guilty or innocent?

Public access to pistols and revolvers is something we don't wish for down under.

Just saying.

and put myself in all kinds of dangerous positions
getting out of his truck and walking down the street is a dangerous position?

Zimmerman's job was done when he called the police and described what he saw. What Zimmerman had to endure was the direct result of him stepping way beyond his authority.
his authority to be on a public street? really?

yes GZ was an ass, and in a situation that he could have avoided easily, BUT he was also the VICTIM of an assault, for walking down the same street as TM, which many are readily pointing out isn't illegal, or improper.
TM could have just as easily avoided getting shot by not attacking the "creepy cracker" that was following him.

Public access to pistols and revolvers is something we don't wish for down under.

Just saying.

I watched a documentary on the Australian gun ban go down. Pretty lame for people to just give up there "tools" like that. FTNWO! ø

getting out of his truck and walking down the street is a dangerous position?

Unless his shoe laces were not tied, that's not dangerous. Following a suspicious person on the other hand could be. Especially if you have no ability to restrain an unarmed person without lethal force.

his authority to be on a public street? really?

Of course not. When he called the police they didn't tell him he had no authority to be on the street. He was reminded what his authority was on the phone 30 seconds before he decided to ignore it.

yes GZ was an ass, and in a situation that he could have avoided easily, BUT he was also the VICTIM of an assault, for walking down the same street as TM, which many are readily pointing out isn't illegal, or improper.
TM could have just as easily avoided getting shot by not attacking the "creepy cracker" that was following him.

I feel we are in agreement on this. I won't even try to suggest that TM wasn't acting like a punk. Neither one of these people were using good judgment.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.