• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here is a intetesting Antenna to think about

I like to think of the DDRR antenna as half of a slot antenna with the end left open to account for the missing quarter wavelength (otherwise the feed point impedance would skyrocket being a shorted quarter wave stub). Maybe that explains the vertical polarization.

I like to think of the DDRR antenna as half of a slot antenna with the end left open to account for the missing quarter wavelength (otherwise the feed point impedance would skyrocket being a shorted quarter wave stub). Maybe that explains the vertical polarization.

It wasn't the DDRR that I was analyzing the vertical polarization models show, it was the Super Sinner, and later a dipole antenna mounted horizontally in the modeling software. The DDRR will definitely have a vertical component.

The DB

It wasn't the DDRR that I was analyzing the vertical polarization models show, it was the Super Sinner, and later a dipole antenna mounted horizontally in the modeling software. The DDRR will definitely have a vertical component.

The DB
DB, I bumped the thread here because Shadetree was looking for info on the DDRR and there used to be some good links in this thread.
Thanks for your input on this thread.

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N and Marconi

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated