• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HINTS and KINKS for the bench at my bench?

Some have asked me if I was getting ready to make videos? I really was not thinking of doing that, but after a few more changes to the bench, I gave it a shot!
Looking at your channel, I've noticed that it does not seem particularly popular. Some clips are just too short, others have no proper or bad title. How should a search engine find that?! "SCOPE 1" and "2" were never viewed at all, most views (71) were only on your very first video. Try to make it more interesting, make people curious, explain more details to the visitors, make the content more exciting. Show this world of your skills and expertise in problem solving! :)

Have success!

So you need him to start showing

Naked topless radios...
Bare Back Microphones...
Stripped Circuit Boards...
Neon Frequency Displays...
Lots of Knobs, Buttons, sounds....

Like the pneumatics of the Elevator doors of Star Trek...

A Car and Cruise Giveaway...

Yeah...
Everyone likes free stuff...

ok - here we go again...criticize and when it goes wrong for you - you put words in mouths of those that less critical and only point out the obvious; that ones opinion - is not always shared by the rest...

SIGH...

Please take a moment and point out where you wanted me to do what? (again?) I need to see my words in quotes....

Its' om if you can't find them - because I never said that which you claim - only pointed out the obvious that you were critical and offering advice, and you didn't even LOOK at the first post...

His...

Got back and look again...

He's got at least two out of the list in the first few minutes of the vid - so whats' your point?

(hint A topless radio - A pivioting stand - even better!)

Where did I say "Close"?

Last edited:
Looking at your channel, I've noticed that it does not seem particularly popular. Some clips are just too short, others have no proper or bad title. How should a search engine find that?! "SCOPE 1" and "2" were never viewed at all, most views (71) were only on your very first video. Try to make it more interesting, make people curious, explain more details to the visitors, make the content more exciting. Show this world of your skills and expertise in problem solving! :)

Have success!
This may come as a surprise but I wasn't looking for thousands of hits or views I merely made the videos to post on WWDX truly it never crossed my mind to do videos for the sake of grabbing thousands of peoples attention. I honestly have to set aside some time from repairs to even do the insignificant videos that I have done and The way I read Youtube I had to make them public in order to share them here. So, Guys, it's Ok I'm not a Pro video producer as I'm sure everyone as already figured that out..

Really like your bench setup! Very nicely put together. Thanks for sharing it with us!

So, you want him to close his channel, because he supposedly wasted his time so far and should rather work in secret, so that no one sees what he can!? Man are you just jealous or just stupid?!! :confused:

Microwave,

he was making a joke dude.
maybe read Andy's post again as if you were actually listening to your CB radio and it might sound different.

Oldtech03 and Handy Andy have known eachother for years.

I think sometimes on the interwebs we tend to forget that one of the reasons we liked the radio hobby in the first place was that we thought we were funny!

may all our good times come with frequency,
LC

Reactions: Riverman and Dmans
Microwave, he was making a joke dude. Maybe read Andy's post again as if you were actually listening to your CB radio and it might sound different. Oldtech03 and Handy Andy have known each other for years. I think sometimes on the interwebs we tend to forget that one of the reasons we liked the radio hobby in the first place was that we thought we were funny!
Don't try to defend this Candy Dandy, I can distinguish a good joke from such tasteless entries very well. What I had suggested was quite serious and for that I don't have to justify myself to anyone. Personally, it doesn't matter if Oldtech03 develops more ambitions for his videos or not, with his recent appearance, however, he will have neither on YouTube nor Patreon success. His channel is unfortunately completely meaningless in the present state and he could easily fix it. But apparently some people can not tolerate constructive criticism here. It also doesn't matter to me whether someone has known each other for some time or not, in this context it's also completely irrelevant! :cautious:

There are already many good examples on YouTube that are exemplary when it comes to information and entertainment alike. I guess, Oldtech03 can definitely learn something from there!

This may come as a surprise but I wasn't looking for thousands of hits or views I merely made the videos to post on WWDX truly it never crossed my mind to do videos for the sake of grabbing thousands of peoples attention. I honestly have to set aside some time from repairs to even do the insignificant videos that I have done and The way I read Youtube I had to make them public in order to share them here. So, Guys, it's Ok I'm not a Pro video producer as I'm sure everyone as already figured that out..
Bring on your videos there are welcome in my household anytime, me and my son like em keep up the good work

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
Don't try to defend this Candy Dandy, I can distinguish a good joke from such tasteless entries very well. What I had suggested was quite serious and for that I don't have to justify myself to anyone. Personally, it doesn't matter if Oldtech03 develops more ambitions for his videos or not, with his recent appearance, however, he will have neither on YouTube nor Patreon success. His channel is unfortunately completely meaningless in the present state and he could easily fix it. But apparently some people can not tolerate constructive criticism here. It also doesn't matter to me whether someone has known each other for some time or not, in this context it's also completely irrelevant! :cautious:

There are already many good examples on YouTube that are exemplary when it comes to information and entertainment alike. I guess, Oldtech03 can definitely learn something from there!

He is NOT trying to sell himself and posts videos because he wants too and they are helpful.You have only been hear since May 9 of this year and hardly have the experience with him nor right to call him out as you have. Perhaps YOU yourself could learn something.....................about manners.THAT is MY piece of constructive criticism. I hope YOU can take it.

Reactions: Dmans

Is that you tim "aka Snake Radios" ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated